ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

View Poll Results: Should this be stickied?
Yes absolutely! 56 76.71%
No way! 17 23.29%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
awilex

awilex will become famous soon enough
Post Whats Hot And Whats Not :: Guide Reviews + Free Guides

Introduction
This thread is made to help people before buying a guide,It is also a resource for free guides on the internet..
I am going to test and review as many guides as I can at the same time I am going to search the internet for tips and referral tactics..
Also I dont use rewards1 anymore so I don't need the tactics so you dont need to worry about me keeping the bets bits!

Guide Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshappyasthma View Post
mrshappyasthma's Referral Guide+Money Making Guide

The first of mrshappyasthma's guides is a referral guide.It has some really interesting tactics and one especially that I will use.It is fairly big and content is very good.His next guide is making money on the internet, I have never heard of this method before but it looks very sound..All in all I think mrshappyasthma is an extremely knowledgeable person and the guides are of a high standard!He also offers very good support to help you out
Referral Guide
8.5/10
Money making Guide

7/10

To Buy this guide click here
Quote:
[URL="http://forums.rewards1.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2012"]
Sam9992's Referral Guide

This guide is short but sweet it has afew good tips in it and could really help you get referrals.His main tactic he explains very well and he even included acouple of extra methods.Altough this guide is not the best i have seen,it is definitly worth the price of only $4..
5.5/10
Quote:

Skatemachines's Referral Guide
This Referral guide is pretty big(15 pages)..Unlike alot of the other guides with huge lists of websites this actually describes how to use each one with alot of detail..It has some known tactics but also some not known tactics..This is a Intermediate guide for new users but i wouldn't recommend it to the veterans and more advanced users..
7/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy View Post
Richy's Referral guide

This guide is short-medium length.It has afew good tips but most are well known..It is fairly cheap at $5 so it is good value..Once again i would recommend this guide for new users but not for advanced users..
6.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatemachine's Review View Post
sandy149's Referral guide

This guide a a great guide that explains all you need and everything there is to know about youtube. He goes step-by step on what to do and how to do them. there is lots of very helpful information in here to get referrals on the site. It is organized in a easy to read formate(not the style of the letters)that is easy to do. O recommend it for people that are really struggling with referrals and don't have a clue on getting them or for people that don't know exactly how to get referrals on youtube.
my rating is 9/10
To buy this guide
click here
Quote:
Jspike44's Trainn Referral Guide
This guide is extremely good.It has lots of amazing tactics that I could never of imagined myself.There was one tactic especially in here that is very useful and little people know about it.This guide would be very useful for new trainn members or veterans alike..

So this guide leaves with an almost perfect score of;
9.5/10

b0necrusher32-coming soon
ddh1122-coming soon

Hints and Free Guides

I am going to give my favourite method away for free to get things rolling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awilex's Method

1. Go to Eek Records and download the FREE basic version of Eek Adder. This version allows you to automatically add friends to your MySpace account using a third-party scripting program that you can leave running on your desktop.
2. Next, synchronise the program to work with your MySpace account (you don't have to be a genius to do this).
3. Then start using the program to add mass amounts of friends. Unfortunately, MySpace limits this to 500 per day. Which is why you need to be patient.
4. Now you can begin posting Bulletins with relevant information to your freebie offers, directing these new mass amount of friends directly to your referral link.
5. On that note. With the correct approach to what you state when you post your promotional bulletins, you can attract nearly all the people the script picks up.
6. Finally, sit back and watch the greens roll.

My Verdict :: 8.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awilex's Method
Ok so here is another tactic I have found;
  • Go to a site like Face Party(Google search)
  • You have to pretend your a women and say something to people like I will strip for you if you do me a favour(you obviously dont actually do it)
  • Then tell them to sign up and do a couple of offers
Also this works better on trainn websites!

My Verdict :: 7.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review Of Reb's Free Guide View Post
This guide is very useful to newcomers and veterans alike. It focuses on blogging websites,video websites,reviewing websites.It has a huge list of websites and a short desription of each and how to use them and there are lots that I haven't even though of going on.This guide is definitely worth a look and is sure to bring in some referral!What have you go to loose?Its FREE..

My Verdict :: 8/10

To Read this guide click here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free 02 simcards
Simcards can be used to complete phone offers for free or to do trainn offers for free.They work like prepaid credit cards,you enter your number of the new sim into the offer.Then they send you a pin which you enter again into the offer,then your done! All this and you dont need to pay a penny and its perfectly legal..:jester to get yours sims click here (just fill in a form and you get them in about 5 days) 02 are very trusted and are huge so no need to worry about spam.

My Verdict :: 8/10

To Read this guide click here

Dont see a guide on here that you think should be here? Pm me!
Remember I have worked hard on this thread and i am giving away all my methods free,if you think i deserve +reputation you know what to do

Last edited by scorcher868; 03-03-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #2
awilex

Reserved!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #3
awilex

reserved Also

Last edited by awilex; 09-21-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:37 AM   #4
snooz0904

snooz0904 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to snooz0904 Send a message via MSN to snooz0904 Send a message via Yahoo to snooz0904

hey... i will be more than happy to make a review
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
awilex

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooz0904 View Post
hey... i will be more than happy to make a review
If you have a review pm me and I will check it and make sure it isnt biased

www.awilex.com

Giving forum a rest for acouple of weeks(keep my posts bumped!):D

Last edited by awilex; 09-19-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
RefBoost
Elite

RefBoost will become famous soon enoughRefBoost will become famous soon enough

i will gladly put up my TraInn guide, i will get a reviewer i will choose the reviewer please ppl, dont beg. Beside put a cash incentive- first 3 to buy for $5! next ppl its up to $10! the first 3 to buy the guide will give a review as well.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspike44 View Post
i will gladly put up my TraInn guide, i will get a reviewer i will choose the reviewer please ppl, dont beg. Beside put a cash incentive- first 3 to buy for $5! next ppl its up to $10! the first 3 to buy the guide will give a review as well.
I'll review it if you want.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #8
RefBoost
Elite

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherofdoraemon View Post
I'll review it if you want.
no, i already have silent rite now ty anyways
Old 09-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
no, i already have silent rite now ty anyways
K, good luck with your guide...

I was just asking, not begging
Old 09-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
RefBoost
Elite

yeah, i guess i should have put that in different terms, sorry, not tryin gto be mean..... lol