ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Introduce Yourself

Old 01-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
everlast1219

everlast1219 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey im new

trying to see if this is all really legit, ima iming for an itouch, 16 gig, and the car charger/player, thats all i really want right now, i dont really understand how this referall thing works but anything that anyone could do to help me get there is appreciated, il try to do the same for you if you teach me how
Old 01-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Joshbectt
Elite

Joshbectt will become famous soon enoughJoshbectt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Joshbectt Send a message via MSN to Joshbectt Send a message via Skype™ to Joshbectt

This site is legit. Look at the testimonials. If you need help, ask some of the members or ask a question in the appropriate forum. Also the Tips from the Pros section is pretty good to.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
everlast1219

everlast1219 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbectt View Post
This site is legit. Look at the testimonials. If you need help, ask some of the members or ask a question in the appropriate forum. Also the Tips from the Pros section is pretty good to.
well i mean i tried looking in there, i tried downloading that one program and i still dont really understand how this all works, i mean i try to take a survey but it just brings me to another survey and it never ends, it seems somewhat impossible to get points if the survey doesnt end
Old 01-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forums. Try to start on the easier offers first.
Take a look at Havoc's thread in the tips from the pros section... (or let me just link ya ;D)

http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=30202

I hope that helps ok?

Pyros