ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 12-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Lucid

Lucid has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Post Lucidity's Library Ref Guide

For this referral trick to work, you're going to need access to a printer and transparent tape (Best if it doesn't tear paper) and you're going to need access to a library.

Trick 1. Print some flyers in black and white, preferably on neon color paper and make it about free prizes, put some consoles, books and what not on the cover really big. Just make a flyer and you can either leave it at the front desk, or wherever free papers and stuff are. People will keep it, put it in their pocket and take it home. Trust me, I do it all the time, so do my friends. They sign up, and bam.

Trick 2. Print paper with your referral link and something like this:

{Free Itunes Gift Cards
REF LINK HERE}
and make the same thing over and over on the page in rectangles so that you can cut it out later and have several strips. Next, tape those trips inside Library items, especially those you know people will want. Twilight fever is over, but that would've been a perfect example. Also paste those strips on pens, papers, and other materials at the library or school. Don't worry, it's a link, they're not going to track you unless they see you doing it. Oh and it works for youtube videos too.

Hopefully you have access to the materials :) I'm work in a print shop, so I do. Rep only if useful.
Who the heck are you? And why are you so happy??? *goosebumps*[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Lucid; 12-30-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Ronaldinho
Elite

Ronaldinho will become famous soon enoughRonaldinho will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ronaldinho

Haha, if your that desperate for referrals. This has already been posted before, look around at the referral guides, they may help you.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
Mindraider

Mindraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mindraider

Sounds good but you are missing a lot of refs by just putting your ref link. Some people would cut off your ref id. I would suggest making a website. Hyperphp.com has a good one that only take minutes to set up. Just link your ref id in there as "Click Here To Sign Up"

Also another good tactic that is like this one is malls. Go to the mall with small flyers and put them on peoples windows.

Internet tactics are good if you dont have a job then grinding on foot is good too.
Offer Earnings 84.69
Lifetime Cash Earned 10.97
Old 12-31-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
zencius

zencius is on a distinguished road

As i have almost 250 referrals almost %50 procents from they are from yahoo answers.Yahoo answers works well,but the most thing to succes in yahoo answers is to be CREATIVE!
Old 12-31-2010, 07:36 AM   #5
Lucid

Lucid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Haha, if your that desperate for referrals. This has already been posted before, look around at the referral guides, they may help you.
I'm totally not, it's a thought that came to mind.
As for MindRaider, I actually put my website as my ref link, and they can sign in through my site and I get the referral. In their browser it shows r1.com and not r1.com/ref :) Temp cloaking~
Who the heck are you? And why are you so happy??? *goosebumps*[/QUOTE]
Old 01-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
I<3Referrals

I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by zencius View Post
As i have almost 250 referrals almost %50 procents from they are from yahoo answers.Yahoo answers works well,but the most thing to succes in yahoo answers is to be CREATIVE!
Yeah yahoo answers work well, you just have to know what to do.