ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
Calecarz
Elite
 
Calecarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: lol
Posts: 2,876
Calecarz will become famous soon enoughCalecarz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz
Default

First off, If that payment from wasn't sufficient to prove my income then your mistaken. If I were good at photoshop I could doctor a photo. But I didn't, I always 'can' but I never did, and your argument makes no sense.

Secondly people make much more than $200 a day. Some of the top marketers make over $80,000a month, but they have invested a lot of money into their business, something that I and most people here cannot do. Thus I make much less.

Thirdly, The money didn't just appear. I set things up and people come along and send me money (won't go into detail, thats what the system is for). It isn't easy, but if you know how anyone can do it.

Lastly, don't insult my product. This has helped people reach their life goal of living a free life working from home. Just because your upset for some reason doesn't allow you to bash my product.
__________________
Calecarz is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cֺookman View Post
how bout this, you wait for blockis' review cuz he is testing this out
Doesn't matter what Blockis says, I can make a guide and pay someone $10 to say its perfect, Im not saying Blockis will do that, Im saying I haven't fell into a scam once and I dont plan to. Keep an open mind, theres to many questions to little honest answers.
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #13
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calecarz View Post
First off, If that payment from wasn't sufficient to prove my income then your mistaken. If I were good at photoshop I could doctor a photo. But I didn't, I always 'can' but I never did, and your argument makes no sense.

Secondly people make much more than $200 a day. Some of the top marketers make over $80,000a month, but they have invested a lot of money into their business, something that I and most people here cannot do. Thus I make much less.

Thirdly, The money didn't just appear. I set things up and people come along and send me money (won't go into detail, thats what the system is for). It isn't easy, but if you know how anyone can do it.

Lastly, don't insult my product. This has helped people reach their life goal of living a free life working from home. Just because your upset for some reason doesn't allow you to bash my product.
I will insult your scams you con artist, marketers are failures the main sites will weed you out, Secondly nobody in here has experience on investing or on the stock market.

Third the money is set at "29.95" which MEANS YOU WERE PROBALLY SELLING THESE PHONY GUIDES.

Fourth you cant give out honest answers I can, if it seems to GOOD its A SCAM,
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #14
MikeW
Junior Member
 
MikeW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 80
MikeW is on a distinguished road
Default

There isn't enough knowledge about proper grammar and word usage, either.
__________________

▲ ▲
MikeW is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #15
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
There isn't enough knowledge about proper grammar and word usage, either.
How interesting you forgot your period, then a few seconds later you saw that and edited back in. FACEPALM
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #16
Calecarz
Elite
 
Calecarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: lol
Posts: 2,876
Calecarz will become famous soon enoughCalecarz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
I will insult your scams you con artist, marketers are failures the main sites will weed you out, Secondly nobody in here has experience on investing or on the stock market.

Third the money is set at "29.95" which MEANS YOU WERE PROBALLY SELLING THESE PHONY GUIDES.

Fourth you cant give out honest answers I can, if it seems to GOOD its A SCAM,
What evidence do you have that this is a scam? Your baseless claims make you look like a fool.

Investing doesn't have anything to do with the stock market? If you pay $5 for leather to make shoes that $5 is an investment. When you sell those shoes for $10 you have returned your investment and made $5.

The price of what I was selling was $29.95. I wasn't selling this. I could go into detail about how I made that money but that is what the guide is for.

What answers would you like? I can give them all to you right now.
__________________
Calecarz is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #17
MikeW
Junior Member
 
MikeW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 80
MikeW is on a distinguished road
Default


Plus, dont start investing in the market right now. New laws are creating sorting problems that are a big issue. My brother will have to pay taxes for 16k stocks unless they stop mangling the stock market up.
@I<3Referrals
__________________

▲ ▲
MikeW is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #18
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calecarz View Post
What evidence do you have that this is a scam? Your baseless claims make you look like a fool.

Investing doesn't have anything to do with the stock market? If you pay $5 for leather to make shoes that $5 is an investment. When you sell those shoes for $10 you have returned your investment and made $5.

The price of what I was selling was $29.95. I wasn't selling this. I could go into detail about how I made that money but that is what the guide is for.

What answers would you like? I can give them all to you right now.
Baised on my experiences this is a scam and you sound exactally like what a scammer would say. Second off I do know enough about investing and your going to need atleast a BIG savings to do that. Most people on rewards1 are teenagers remind you. Like I say IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD ITS A SCAM.
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
R1-Raper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,159
R1-Raper is on a distinguished road
Default

lmao...IS this the Tim Bekker money making guide?!!?! LMFAO... Bro, this is a scam, unless i can see actual proof of REAL people earning money that isn't just you. I don't believe this. What I mean by this is if Blockis starts making 80$ a day now just from the steps in this guide. Sure you'll fool the retarded, but not the even moderately intelligent with this ****. The OP sounds like it came off of an E-Book advertisement page. lmao
__________________
I hate when people say life is short. It actually isn't short at all. It's the longest thing one will experience. It's just a matter if they really lived their life.
2,711/5,000 Referrals
6/28/2011
R1-Raper is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #20
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW View Post

Plus, dont start investing in the market right now. New laws are creating sorting problems that are a big issue. My brother will have to pay taxes for 16k stocks unless they stop mangling the stock market up.
@I<3Referrals
Sorry but I know your a second account. Hahaha what an idiot you are, a few laws aren't going to stop real investors that know what they are doing. They will stop morons like you from investing that are scared already from a few laws. I already broke this thread and if you know anything about scams then you know that to. Your reputation is hurt. Hahahahaha last laugh goes to me in the end,
I<3Referrals is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.