ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 12-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #21
Billinator
Elite

Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
DUMBASS!!!!!!! DONT YOU REALISE IM ALSO TALKING ABOUT MY REFERRALS CHANGING OF LOCATION? BTW, 200/40=1 active referral every 5 referrals stupid...I have 23 referrals and yet 0 active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUMBASS!!!!!!DUMBASS!!!! !
No one will help you if you act this way.

Offers Completed - 290
Total Referrals - 249
Active Referrals - 62
Referral Earnings - 29.02
Total Points Redeemed - 163.05
Prizes Received - 12
Old 12-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #22
Infamous

Infamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Vodhin, you're the only person making sense. In this thread, I'm talking about how my referrals have been getting their locations switched...not about actives...I bet you after I get you those screenshots everyone will believe me!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #23
skaterbro9000
Elite

skaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura aboutskaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Are you stupid? I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ONE ACTIVE OUT OF 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY'RE LOCATIONS KEEP GETTING SWITCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ONE ACTIVE REFERRAL DUMBASS!!!!!!!!HAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?
Well that's your problem, so deal with it. And before you call anyone a dumbass, just realize your goddamned refs are using fucking proxies every time they log in therefore their locations will change. So either your promoting illegal shit which is against the TOS or you're just fucking over exaggerating with your goddamned inactive refs that dont want to be your bitch and we just dont simply give a fuck about your problems. IF that's the reason why you joined the forums.

Last edited by skaterbro9000; 12-11-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #24
jkernan7553

jkernan7553 will become famous soon enough

First of all, don't threat R1. Nobody cares if you do, and if they do care they will help you less because of the threat.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #25
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkernan7553 View Post
First of all, don't threat R1. Nobody cares if you do, and if they do care they will help you less because of the threat.
Tell me where I threatened R1...
Old 12-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #26
jkernan7553

jkernan7553 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Tell me where I threatened R1...
Quote:
please help me or I'll quit after 50 referrals because I don't have time for referral glitches!
W/e, send in a support ticket man. easy as that.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #27
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterbro9000 View Post
Well that's your problem, so deal with it. And before you call anyone a dumbass, just realize your goddamned refs are using fucking proxies every time they log in therefore their locations will change. So either your promoting illegal shit which is against the TOS or you're just fucking over exaggerating with your goddamned inactive refs that dont want to be your bitch and we just dont simply give a fuck about your problems. IF that's the reason why you joined the forums.
ARE YOU A DUMBASS? YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND. EAT A COCK IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHIT TO ADD TO THE CONVERSATION...BY THE WAY, IF YOU DIDN'T ABOUT CARE THIS CONVERSATION THAN WHY POST? WOW, I MADE YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A DUMBASS AS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE...BY THE WAY, HOW'S YOUR MOM DOING AFTER LAST NIGHT?<------ME GETTING IT ON WITH YOUR MOM ROFL
Old 12-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #28
Billinator
Elite

Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ARE YOU A DUMBASS? YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND. EAT A COCK IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHIT TO ADD TO THE CONVERSATION...BY THE WAY, IF YOU DIDN'T ABOUT CARE THIS CONVERSATION THAN WHY POST? WOW, I MADE YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A DUMBASS AS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE...BY THE WAY, HOW'S YOUR MOM DOING AFTER LAST NIGHT?<------ME GETTING IT ON WITH YOUR MOM ROFL
Your only making things worse instead of getting help. If you don't quit arguing and saying idiotic things like this you will get nowhere.

Offers Completed - 290
Total Referrals - 249
Active Referrals - 62
Referral Earnings - 29.02
Total Points Redeemed - 163.05
Prizes Received - 12
Old 12-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #29
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodhin View Post
Your only making things worse instead of getting help. If you don't quit arguing and saying idiotic things like this you will get nowhere.
How am I being idiotic? Have you read what Skaterbro said? WTH would over 10 referrals switch their IP to a worser place? No one even cares and the forum members here are extremely rude. Who curses at someone who just needs help?!?! Not one staff member has attempted to help me. Atleast I can respect you because your the only sane member here, everyone else has very limited vocabulary and resorts to name calling when they don't have nothing else to say.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #30
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

No sir, you are not making sense. The first post of this thread makes absolutely no sense with even three read thru's, if you want to say something on this forum, make it possible to be read without the reader thinking your a dumbass which you clearly are... You're saying that you got 48.43 in your Rewards one balance from somewhere else, what are you talking about you dumbass? Yell at the 23 referrals that haven't done an offer, not Rewards1 stupid.

"but I never had a blue patch before and now I have 43.48 of my referrals from somewhere else??!!?"
You're saying Rewards1 is giving you points you haven't earned and your complaining? God are you stupid. Go ahead, take your 23 referrals somewhere else, I'm sure Rewards1 won't care about 23 members who are inactive. LMAO

Last edited by R1-Raper; 12-11-2010 at 03:54 PM.