ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #161
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Marco knock it the fuck off. If I was a scammer I wouldn't be continually posting back in the thread where I "scammed" you. Farrdin has already said that he's going to give me a $5 Amazon gift card so when he sends me that then you can have your precious money. Or as I have said time and time again I could send it to your PayPal right now. But no, your a little kid that's afraid to ask mommy and daddy for credit card to use PayPal. I swear to god dude you better stop being a whiny little prick about this, you don't even deserve a payment because the tactic utterly sucks. I've done exactly what it says 4 times now and you know what I've gotten? 2 refs that have earned me $0.00. Jack $hit. I'm only paying you because I was stupid enough not to listen and give this "gold mine" (wow that's hilarious) a shot. Yeah, your right if the site became more popular it would be great, but guess what, according to Alexa.com the site's traffic has dropped 56% in the last 3 months! You probably just faked your earnings 'cause I highly doubt this tactic has earned you hundreds, yet along thousands, of refs.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #162
Whiskeh

Whiskeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by psufootball View Post
Marco knock it the fuck off. If I was a scammer I wouldn't be continually posting back in the thread where I "scammed" you. Farrdin has already said that he's going to give me a $5 Amazon gift card so when he sends me that then you can have your precious money. Or as I have said time and time again I could send it to your PayPal right now. But no, your a little kid that's afraid to ask mommy and daddy for credit card to use PayPal. I swear to god dude you better stop being a whiny little prick about this, you don't even deserve a payment because the tactic utterly sucks. I've done exactly what it says 4 times now and you know what I've gotten? 2 refs that have earned me $0.00. Jack $hit. I'm only paying you because I was stupid enough not to listen and give this "gold mine" (wow that's hilarious) a shot. Yeah, your right if the site became more popular it would be great, but guess what, according to Alexa.com the site's traffic has dropped 56% in the last 3 months! You probably just faked your earnings 'cause I highly doubt this tactic has earned you hundreds, yet along thousands, of refs.

Sorry to see that you bought it then. If I think this guy has a multi, then was the site he mention like some video/picture sharing site (funny w/e it's called .com).
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #163
MarcoLicious

MarcoLicious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MarcoLicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by psufootball View Post
Alright, my bad...
My refs are real...
Also, if your having problems with the tactic, PM me and I'll help you out.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:23 AM   #164
FaRdDiN
Elite

FaRdDiN has a spectacular aura aboutFaRdDiN has a spectacular aura about

I just ordered the amazon, should get it soon.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #165
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoLicious View Post
Alright, my bad...
My refs are real...
Also, if your having problems with the tactic, PM me and I'll help you out.
Alright you'll be receiving a PM as to why this tactic doesn't work. I can believe that this may have worked at one time and gotten you those refs but not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRdDiN View Post
I just ordered the amazon, should get it soon.
Thanks!