ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

View Poll Results: Who likes my Giveaway?
It's awesome! Yes! 35 87.50%
No! >< 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #21
TDot

TDot is on a distinguished road

Put me in all that im allowed to be in :)
Old 12-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #22
GamerAce100
Elite

GamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgv2 View Post
Put me in all that im allowed to be in :)
PM me and pick the numbers. Be specific. I'm not going to pick which ones you belong in. Just PM me the ones that you choose to be in.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:48 AM   #23
Bobthemonkey54

Bobthemonkey54 is on a distinguished road

Can I be in for the 25k CL account?
Old 12-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #24
Havoc
Elite

Havoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the rough

good giveaway ^^
Old 12-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #25
Havoc
Elite

Havoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the rough

Riddle: Polly Perkins was after a talking parrot, so she went to the local pet shop in the hope of securing such a find. She was in luck. The shop assistant assured her that the parrot would learn and repeat any word or phrase it heard. Polly was delighted. However, a week later, the parrot still hadn't spoken a word. Polly returned to the shop to complain, however, it appeared that the assistant was accurate in what he had said, and refused a refund. Why didn't the parrot talk?

Answer: The parrot was deaf and as such couldn't repeat a single word it had heard!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:05 AM   #26
TDot

TDot is on a distinguished road

25k = #6
15k=#5

AA Miles= #3

Last edited by TDot; 12-30-2008 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:05 AM   #27
Cloaksniper

Cloaksniper is on a distinguished road

Um, sorry to be a noob. What is Club live? I guess I'll sign up for that too. =P
Old 12-30-2008, 09:08 AM   #28
GamerAce100
Elite

GamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
Riddle: Polly Perkins was after a talking parrot, so she went to the local pet shop in the hope of securing such a find. She was in luck. The shop assistant assured her that the parrot would learn and repeat any word or phrase it heard. Polly was delighted. However, a week later, the parrot still hadn't spoken a word. Polly returned to the shop to complain, however, it appeared that the assistant was accurate in what he had said, and refused a refund. Why didn't the parrot talk?

Answer: The parrot was deaf and as such couldn't repeat a single word it had heard!
Nice one. I havn't heard that one yet. I'll put it into consideration.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:10 AM   #29
Havoc
Elite

wow this one hurt my brain, ill put answer in a while

Riddle: Harry went out to dinner with his friends Larry, Barry, and Gary. Harry sat across from Gary. At Gary's right, opposite Barry, sat Larry. When the waiter came for their orders, Larry and Barry ordered steak. Gary chose fish, and Harry (who likes to be difficult) ordered like this: "Unless the man at the left of the man opposite the man who ordered fish is not having what the man across from the man at the right of the man at my left is having, then I'll have what the man across from the man at the right of the man opposite me ordered. Otherwise, bring me the fettucine alfredo." Assuming "right" and "left" is from the viewpoint of the diners, what did Harry order?

ok the answer is: What he essentially said to the waiter was: "If Larry ordered the same thing as Gary, I'll have steak." Since Larry ordered steak and Gary ordered fish, Harry does not get steak.

Last edited by Havoc; 12-30-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:12 AM   #30
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
wow this one hurt my brain, ill put answer in a while

Riddle: Harry went out to dinner with his friends Larry, Barry, and Gary. Harry sat across from Gary. At Gary's right, opposite Barry, sat Larry. When the waiter came for their orders, Larry and Barry ordered steak. Gary chose fish, and Harry (who likes to be difficult) ordered like this: "Unless the man at the left of the man opposite the man who ordered fish is not having what the man across from the man at the right of the man at my left is having, then I'll have what the man across from the man at the right of the man opposite me ordered. Otherwise, bring me the fettucine alfredo." Assuming "right" and "left" is from the viewpoint of the diners, what did Harry order?

if you think you got it pm me ^^
Ahh... I hate those logic puzzle things