Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 06-28-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
Mindraider

Mindraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mindraider
Default My Referral Advice

My Referral Advice
06/28/2011

Referrals are king when were talking about GPT sites.I use to think, if I could just get 10 referrals to my site that would actually do surveys I would be good. I thought that spreading my URL around would do something magical but really it just added more inactive referrals. Writing articles about getting free video games and xbox cards didn't help much either. I also tried youtube, I might still have my videos up but they again only give inactive referrals. Hub pages about minecraft and world of warcraft didn't do any justice either. So whats my point? Video games and game cards are not the niche your in.

Whats your niche
Belive it or not, video games, console codes, and ebay gift cards are not your niche. It might be a nice micro niche but once the ref finds out that they have to put in work, there going to log out. When that next Friday comes they'll cash their paycheck and buy that game. So what is your niche? Its people who want to make money. The making money online niche is huge. There are tons of people out their that want to make money online, and their people just like you and I. Those people are willing to fill out a survey for $.40 cents and spend hours trying to achieve an online paycheck.

Quality over Quantity
Blasting Yahoo answers, Youtube, and other sources will always get you referrals but its not the full time referral that your looking for. I would rather look for 10 people that would like to make $5 - $10 a day online. Think about this, If you spam craigslist saying earn xbox 360 points and I spam the same area saying Earn an extra $140 - $280 a month in your spare time. Who would win? Of course you would because a lot of people want those points. However, I would get targeted referrals that would enjoy making money.

Tips
The first thing I would do is create a blog. Most of you might already have a blog but how many of you post at least 400-800 words a day about your niche? I would assume not that many. Creating targeted traffic requires daily rich content. Post your content on social networks and sites that allow linking. Network with people that like making money and offer R1 as a solution.
There are so many ways to get quality traffic and targeted referrals. You just have to do some deep digging.
Offer Earnings 84.69
Lifetime Cash Earned 10.97
Old 06-28-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
Jiharu Ikumiya

Jiharu Ikumiya is on a distinguished road

I've been looking into refs lately (since nothing will credit me anymore lol) and this was helpful. Thanks :)

Prizes Requested: 6 ($134.03)
Offers Completed: 317
Currently working on: Amazon GC (22.45/25.00)
Last Prize: Portal 2 Pre-Order

Donate for lulz? :3
Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
Infamous

Infamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm getting referrals like nothing, but when it comes to referrals, this site has an extremely active referrals %. I have 110 referrals and 11 are active. The last active referral I had was when I had like 70 referrals and that was what, 14 days ago?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
onecrazedgamer

onecrazedgamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I agree with you on "Whats your niche", plus rep for u, for sharing!

Last edited by onecrazedgamer; 06-29-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #5
Luvgal6

Luvgal6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tips!