ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion

Old 01-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Nuclear Pankake

Nuclear Pankake will become famous soon enough
Default Who here has been scammed by Ronaldhino/Toxicity?

I'm trying to get an estimate of the number of people who lost money while dealing with Ronaldhino/Toxicity. His account seems to be conveniently hacked whenever he receives codes or payment from someone, yet he gets it back right afterward.

I know I've been screwed over, and so has some Elite named Haydee. I know of others, such as Norrad and Ecfy (don't know if he's on these forums or not.)

Anyone else?
Old 01-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
Elite Scammer

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER) can only hope to improve

Can't speak with certainity but from my browsing I've seen him accused a couple of times by legit members.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

The little bastard is scamming. I haven't been scammed by him, but that is because I am not stupid. (offense meant to those who have traded with this 12 year old repeatedly)

Quit making deals with this kid, please.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Ronaldinho
Elite

Ronaldinho will become famous soon enoughRonaldinho will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ronaldinho

I'm not scamming, I gave valid proof. Why are you making a big deal because I got a invalid code? And I have to keep repeating, I have been "Hacked" before. I'm not trying to be rude, but Stop Accusing me of scamming.

People Can Vouch for me, (If they post here)

I sold 1600 Microsoft Points too SK just 2 Weeks ago
I bought a Account From MeL Just a few weeks ago as well.
Me and Sully have made a few small transactions,
Same goes for Wilmo, ^

I haven't made any other transactions lately, but why do you not believe me?
Old 01-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
Nuclear Pankake

You've been hacked multiple times right as you get a code from someone. Not bloody likely.

You didn't give me any "valid proof" that you got scammed. You didn't give me any proof at all. All I found out is that your IP is tied to about 10 accounts on these forums. Hmm....
Old 01-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
Ronaldinho
Elite

Ronaldinho will become famous soon enoughRonaldinho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Pankake View Post
You've been hacked multiple times right as you get a code from someone. Not bloody likely.

You didn't give me any "valid proof" that you got scammed. You didn't give me any proof at all. All I found out is that your IP is tied to about 10 accounts on these forums. Hmm....
Hmm I made 1 account when I was banned. Another account when I was hacked, and the very first account I made and forgot the password too. So yea, I have made them. But they have very few post, and yet I have NEVER MADE A DEAL/TRANSACTION WITH THEM. I don't Need your Opinions, why are you still here? I can prove it to Rewards1.

Listen, don't be a idiotic.
I received the Code on the 25th (today) ok? Understand?
I called Microsoft and asked when the code was redeemed. They said the 21'st. There is no way, i can redeem it before I receive it are you ****ing dumb? And why the hell would I try to scam Rewards1? That's Stupid. Doesen't make any sense.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
Nuclear Pankake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Hmm I made 1 account when I was banned. Another account when I was hacked, and the very first account I made and forgot the password too. So yea, I have made them. But they have very few post, and yet I have NEVER MADE A DEAL/TRANSACTION WITH THEM. I don't Need your Opinions, why are you still here? I can prove it to Rewards1.
I wasn't talking about those accounts.

Why am I still here? I want to prove that you're a scamming little bastard. And I want my $5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Listen, don't be a idiotic.
I received the Code on the 25th (today) ok? Understand?
I called Microsoft and asked when the code was redeemed. They said the 21'st. There is no way, i can redeem it before I receive it are you ****ing dumb? And why the hell would I try to scam Rewards1? That's Stupid. Doesen't make any sense.
Pretty sure you're the stupid one. Prety sure you're not making any sense.

When the fuck did I mention the code in this thread? Throwing in your personal problems is not necessary.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
Ronaldinho
Elite

Iv'e Only been hacked once, and the guy who did it managed to scam 2 people. you and I believe Haydee or something. Neither of you got him banned till like 2 weeks later. I got my account through email. You are not listening.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
Teddybear
Sexy Moderator

Teddybear is just really niceTeddybear is just really niceTeddybear is just really niceTeddybear is just really nice

Does seem a little convenient.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
Ronaldinho
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Pankake View Post
I wasn't talking about those accounts.

Why am I still here? I want to prove that you're a scamming little bastard. And I want my $5.

Pretty sure you're the stupid one. Prety sure you're not making any sense.

When the fuck did I mention the code in this thread? Throwing in your personal problems is not necessary.
Also, about Ecfy. That is a different forums, I requested a website and he did it wrong and didn't spend but 5minutes on it. So I asked him to redo the background and he deleted it and said If you don't like it, then I can't do any better and i got no refund. he scammed me, so what are you talking about