ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 01-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Calecarz
Elite

Calecarz will become famous soon enoughCalecarz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz
Default New Plans to Make Over $3,000 a Month

"Making Money Online Is Simple, But Finding Out How is the Hard Part"

Well fear no more because I've figured out how to start making thousands online on near complete autopilot.

I haven't been on the forums lately, that's because I've moved on to other things. But I need your help today. Me and a partner have been making considerable amount of money online for nearly a year now. I mean $100-$200 a day.

But this month we have plans on selling an ebook to new online businessmen to get them started with their careers. We've written the guide and we need some people to test it.

We have been using the methods in the book to generate considerable income in the past few weeks.

Need proof?

Anyway back to what I was saying. We are confident that we have a good product. We just want some new money-makers to test it out.

So if you haven't been making considerable money online (Over $5,000) I want you to test out this method.

Let me give you a little information about this ebook:
It is not:
-E-Whoring
-Referral Sites
-Pay Per Click
-CPA
-Sharecash
-Content Writing
-Illegal
-A waste of time

This is pretty much as good as it gets. This has taken over a month to perfect and it shows in the money that we've been making.

In a few weeks we should be with terms with our website and have the graphics done. That means we are going to be selling to people at $37 a pop.

You get 4 content packed modules, each telling you a different part of the money making system. It is over 130 pages long. Filled with illustrations and screenshots about what needs to be done to start making money

All you do is set this system up once, usually takes a few days, a few hours a day. And then sit back and relax. The money just starts coming in.

This is pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to making money online.

------------------

Ok now onto the offer. I'm willing to send you this method for $7 today. That's a down right bargain and you know it. But there is a catch.

I want some feedback on the product. If you buy this at the steal price of $7, you have to leave a review. Tell me what you like about it, what you would change, and how do you think a beginner would do with this guide? Also tell me about how much money you start making!

It's important that we release a good quality product to the public, and we need your feedback to do so. In exchange, you get our money making secrets at a bargain

When this product goes for sale on the market (The projected date is 1/24/11), I am closing this offer. If you wanted it you would have to buy it for $37 from my website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW
My review, PS, I should get the amazon in a few days so ill send it over.

This is an absolutely amazing guide with a tactic equally brilliant. Its well thought out and written, and includes helpful diagrams to aid you through different processes. This is an absolute must if you have a spare $7 dollars. In addition, if you have the time and effort to put this into effect, you can make a small fortune extremely quickly. This guide doesnt leave you alone in any of the steps, whether you are setting the system up, or implementing it. IT very clearly illustrates how to succeed in this economy which never sleeps. It seems that you can start profiting with only a weekend or two of work.
Pros:
- EXTREMELY detailed and well written
- Over 130 pages in length, so this is all the help in the world you will ever need.
- Profits from this can be extremely high.
- From start to finish, tells you the entire process, leaving nothing out
Cons:
- May require some time and a little bit of money to start and set up, but its well worth it.

All in all, an extremely useful guide. Although i cant personally use this at the moment, its great for anyone with a little bit of time and effort who wants to make a lot of money. This tactic is extremely versatile and has an ever-growing endless market to use.
9.5/10 Highly Recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockis View Post
This guide is insane. I always thought this kind of marketing was stupid and annoying, but it actually can provide a hell of a lot of profit. This took a while to get going. This is a hefty guide, weighing in at 4 different fully loaded PDFs. He outlines every single step to get going. I rushed through this, and it still took a few days to set up. After this post, I'm going to work on this more. To fully set up, I feel like it could take weeks, but it can be done in a few days if you know what you're doing. If you don't know HTML or how to design, you'll be at a loss, as that is a skill that can be potentially helpful.

This was an excellent guide, as I've never ventured into this type of internet marketing, and I can foresee even greater outcomes from this.

Thanks for letting me review, and I'll send you a message sometime when I need help :P

I've set up a website where you can pay through my shopping cart, and then have the product instantly delivered.

So what are you waiting for, start collecting your money today!

Last edited by Calecarz; 01-22-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Blockis
Elite Block

Blockis has a spectacular aura aboutBlockis has a spectacular aura about

PM me please

Blockis

Old 01-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

I bought your last guide and it was pretty good. This sounds like an interesting opportunity, if you want I'll be your free tester. Please tell me if you want me to be that tester quickly as if you don't I'm going to go ahead and buy it now.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Calecarz
Elite

Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz

Blockis posted first, sending him the free copy.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Damn, missed out by a minute. Guess that's what I get for taking the time to post longer replies. :(
Old 01-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
Cֺookman
Banned

Cֺookman is on a distinguished road

hmmm this doesn't look too bad. I see you also came back
Old 01-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
I<3Referrals

I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I have been in this industry for to long to know scams, Only the creator can master his plans, once something goes out to the public its not highly profitable anymore. Calecarz your only plan on being able to make 3k+ a month is buying selling these phony scam guides on your website for $37. Whatever you put on those guides aren't going to earn you the profit he earns. To many people don't ask for enough EVIDENCE, I myself can easily create phony or send MYSELF payments of $29.95. Pyros or anyone else reading this take this **** off the website.

EDIT: SCAM MY FRIEND PM ME TELLING ME HE BOUGHT THIS AND IT DIDN'T WORK ITS BS YOU CAN FIND IN FREE EBOOK GUIDES

Last edited by I<3Referrals; 01-01-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
Calecarz
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
I have been in this industry for to long to know scams, Only the creator can master his plans, once something goes out to the public its not highly profitable anymore. Calecarz your only plan on being able to make 3k+ a month is buying selling these phony scam guides on your website for $37. Whatever you put on those guides aren't going to earn you the profit he earns. To many people don't ask for enough EVIDENCE, I myself can easily create phony or send MYSELF payments of $29.95. Pyros or anyone else reading this take this **** off the website.
lol someones mad for some reason.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #9
I<3Referrals

I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calecarz View Post
lol someones mad for some reason.
Scam, SCAM, SCAM, NOONE BUY THIS ****. WE LIVE IN THE REALISTIC WORLD AINT GONNA EARN $200 A DAY DOING ****. I been around for 7 years you want to lose your money go ahead. He send himself payments of $29 any clever scammer can do that.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #10
Cֺookman
Banned

Cֺookman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
Scam, SCAM, SCAM, NOONE BUY THIS ****. WE LIVE IN THE REALISTIC WORLD AINT GONNA EARN $200 A DAY DOING ****. I been around for 7 years you want to lose your money go ahead. He send himself payments of $29 any clever scammer can do that.
how bout this, you wait for blockis' review cuz he is testing this out