ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 01-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamchops9 View Post
Can i test and review for 1.25 r1 points?
Please read first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Hey Lions, I'll test, does it involve selling keys, e-books, facebook, triond/articles or cpa?
It doesn't involve selling anything, it doesn't involve Facebook, it doesn't involve Triond, it could but does not have to involve CPA. The way I use the tactic does not involve CPA and I show you how to make a couple hundred without it.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
FireStorm

FireStorm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FireStorm

How much did you make from this tactic?

Click the image above to go to my forum!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
Bjizzle

Bjizzle is on a distinguished road

check your pm's nuck

(Click)
Potential Referrals
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkernan7553 View Post
Don't ****ing bump when its 20 mins old
Old 01-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #14
FaRdDiN
Elite

FaRdDiN has a spectacular aura aboutFaRdDiN has a spectacular aura about

Ill buy, pm me your paypal. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
Lions
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
How much did you make from this tactic?
About $75 so far, but with a little research (info in guide) you can make $350+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjizzle View Post
check your pm's nuck
Guide sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRdDiN View Post
Ill buy, pm me your paypal. Thanks.
kk.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #16
I<3Referrals

I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Half the people on R1 forums have half a brain or less, guide's like these will never work once it gets out to over a few people.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #17
Lions
Elite

There's an edit button for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
Half the people on R1 forums have half a brain or less, guide's like these will never work once it gets out to over a few people.
Quote:
If you ONLY made $75 then don't tell people this guide $350+, if you don't have the evidence then its NOTHING, estimates are useless and usually is something a scammer gives.
I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to pretend to be some big know-it-all when in fact you are new to all of this. Have you read my guide? Do you have some inside knowledge as to what this is? Do you know if my "estimates" (and they're not estimates, they're FACTS) are useless? Do you know if my guide will get leaked? The answer to all of those questions is NO. So how about instead of pretending to act like some badass over the internet you go do something productive with your life.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
Lions
Elite

Quote:
Haha you little scamming *****, dont tell people this worthless guide makes $350, when you only made $75. FACT is you only made $75. Think I'm new to this? I been doing this for over 6 years, sure I'm new to rewards1 forums, but my account is almost 3 years old stupid. If anyone if going to buy this guide DONT, there is no secret to making money online. 100% of all things are found in FREE GUIDE'S.
Your account is 3 years old yet it says it was created in December 2010? Yes, you make a LOT of sense.

And I'm not a scammer, I've been involved in dozens of trades here and people value my opinion 50x more than they value yours. I've made thousands of posts here, I have no reason to suddenly scam people into buying a guide just to make $20 or so. FACT is you are basing your posts off of your meaningless 'conspiracy' theories.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
I<3Referrals

I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions View Post
Your account is 3 years old yet it says it was created in December 2010? Yes, you make a LOT of sense.

And I'm not a scammer, I've been involved in dozens of trades here and people value my opinion 50x more than they value yours. I've made thousands of posts here, I have no reason to suddenly scam people into buying a guide just to make $20 or so. FACT is you are basing your posts off of your meaningless 'conspiracy' theories.
Does that matter to me? Anybody can be a scammer, people who claim things that they cant do is a scammer. Meaningless theories? It's ****ing common sense. Your guide is NOTHING new at all. Like I said before EVERYTHING out there is in FREE GUIDE'S. There is no SECRET'S. And p.s I meant my actual rewards1 account that I take surveys on. So why don't you think a little bit more.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #20
Lions
Elite

Quote:
Does that matter to me? Anybody can be a scammer, people who claim things that they cant do is a scammer. Meaningless theories? It's ****ing common sense. Your guide is NOTHING new at all. Like I said before EVERYTHING out there is in FREE GUIDE'S. There is no SECRET'S. And p.s I meant my actual rewards1 account that I take surveys on. So why don't you think a little bit more.
I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy my guide. If all of this information is already out there in free guides, then why don't you go ahead and leak my tactic? And the fact that you say there are no new secrets to making money online only shows how arrogant you are. New websites are created daily. More and more people flock to different places of the internet every minute. Websites close. The internet is constantly changing, it's a shame your mind can't adapt to that.

And don't tell me I need to "think a little bit more" when you are the one you fails to provide essential details to your posts.