ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamchops9 View Post
Can i test and review for 1.25 r1 points?
Please read first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Hey Lions, I'll test, does it involve selling keys, e-books, facebook, triond/articles or cpa?
It doesn't involve selling anything, it doesn't involve Facebook, it doesn't involve Triond, it could but does not have to involve CPA. The way I use the tactic does not involve CPA and I show you how to make a couple hundred without it.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
FireStorm
Senior Member
 
FireStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,454
FireStorm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FireStorm
Default

How much did you make from this tactic?
__________________


Click the image above to go to my forum!
FireStorm is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
Bjizzle
Junior Member
 
Bjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 79
Bjizzle is on a distinguished road
Default

check your pm's nuck
__________________
---Visit My Youtube Shop: Some of My Prices are the Best Prices On This Forum---

(Click)
Potential Referrals
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkernan7553 View Post
Don't ****ing bump when its 20 mins old
Bjizzle is offline  
Old 01-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #14
FaRdDiN
Elite
 
FaRdDiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,153
FaRdDiN has a spectacular aura aboutFaRdDiN has a spectacular aura about
Default

Ill buy, pm me your paypal. Thanks.
__________________
FaRdDiN is offline  
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
How much did you make from this tactic?
About $75 so far, but with a little research (info in guide) you can make $350+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjizzle View Post
check your pm's nuck
Guide sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRdDiN View Post
Ill buy, pm me your paypal. Thanks.
kk.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #16
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Half the people on R1 forums have half a brain or less, guide's like these will never work once it gets out to over a few people.
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #17
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

There's an edit button for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
Half the people on R1 forums have half a brain or less, guide's like these will never work once it gets out to over a few people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
If you ONLY made $75 then don't tell people this guide $350+, if you don't have the evidence then its NOTHING, estimates are useless and usually is something a scammer gives.
I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to pretend to be some big know-it-all when in fact you are new to all of this. Have you read my guide? Do you have some inside knowledge as to what this is? Do you know if my "estimates" (and they're not estimates, they're FACTS) are useless? Do you know if my guide will get leaked? The answer to all of those questions is NO. So how about instead of pretending to act like some badass over the internet you go do something productive with your life.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
Haha you little scamming *****, dont tell people this worthless guide makes $350, when you only made $75. FACT is you only made $75. Think I'm new to this? I been doing this for over 6 years, sure I'm new to rewards1 forums, but my account is almost 3 years old stupid. If anyone if going to buy this guide DONT, there is no secret to making money online. 100% of all things are found in FREE GUIDE'S.
Your account is 3 years old yet it says it was created in December 2010? Yes, you make a LOT of sense.

And I'm not a scammer, I've been involved in dozens of trades here and people value my opinion 50x more than they value yours. I've made thousands of posts here, I have no reason to suddenly scam people into buying a guide just to make $20 or so. FACT is you are basing your posts off of your meaningless 'conspiracy' theories.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
I<3Referrals
Junior Member
 
I<3Referrals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Did
Posts: 192
I<3Referrals has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions View Post
Your account is 3 years old yet it says it was created in December 2010? Yes, you make a LOT of sense.

And I'm not a scammer, I've been involved in dozens of trades here and people value my opinion 50x more than they value yours. I've made thousands of posts here, I have no reason to suddenly scam people into buying a guide just to make $20 or so. FACT is you are basing your posts off of your meaningless 'conspiracy' theories.
Does that matter to me? Anybody can be a scammer, people who claim things that they cant do is a scammer. Meaningless theories? It's ****ing common sense. Your guide is NOTHING new at all. Like I said before EVERYTHING out there is in FREE GUIDE'S. There is no SECRET'S. And p.s I meant my actual rewards1 account that I take surveys on. So why don't you think a little bit more.
I<3Referrals is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #20
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Referrals View Post
Does that matter to me? Anybody can be a scammer, people who claim things that they cant do is a scammer. Meaningless theories? It's ****ing common sense. Your guide is NOTHING new at all. Like I said before EVERYTHING out there is in FREE GUIDE'S. There is no SECRET'S. And p.s I meant my actual rewards1 account that I take surveys on. So why don't you think a little bit more.
I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy my guide. If all of this information is already out there in free guides, then why don't you go ahead and leak my tactic? And the fact that you say there are no new secrets to making money online only shows how arrogant you are. New websites are created daily. More and more people flock to different places of the internet every minute. Websites close. The internet is constantly changing, it's a shame your mind can't adapt to that.

And don't tell me I need to "think a little bit more" when you are the one you fails to provide essential details to your posts.
__________________
Lions is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.