ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Suggestions

Old 03-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Dr.Genjoah

Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
well im just putting my two cents in and i said it would esclate to that sooner or later btw just saying wait like the rest of us your no better and wow adding insults i thought we were having a mature conversation but im guessing im dealing with a 8 year old?
You're the one typing like an 8 year old. Like I said, if I'm benefiting R1 more than you, I see no reason why that shouldn't be rewarded by having faster prize processing times. And it wouldn't escalate when there is only a Top 10 in the referral contest.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
chris108

chris108 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
You're the one typing like an 8 year old. Like I said, if I'm benefiting R1 more than you, I see no reason why that shouldn't be rewarded by having faster prize processing times. And it wouldn't escalate when there is only a Top 10 in the referral contest.
who to say it wont esclate to that? can you see the future which i highly doubt you can.Can you plz explain how im typing like an 8 year old if im just expressing my opinion?
Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
Dr.Genjoah

Quote:
who to say it wont esclate to that? can you see the future which i highly doubt you can.Can you plz explain how im typing like an 8 year old if im just expressing my opinion?
Lol, becuz u speka like thsi. There's been a top 10 in the referral contests since I've been here, I doubt they'll change it and give even more money away. If they wanted to make it a Top 20 or more, I think they would have.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #14
chris108

Quote:
Lol, becuz u speka like thsi. There's been a top 10 in the referral contests since I've been here, I doubt they'll change it and give even more money away. If they wanted to make it a Top 20 or more, I think they would have.
first of all this is the internet y wouldnt i shorten my words out ? i dont think theres anymore sense to argue with this becuz it wont go through and this is not the right place to do it but if you will like to we can gladly move it to pms if you wish to keep argueing
Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #15
Dr.Genjoah

Quote:
first of all this is the internet y wouldnt i shorten my words out ? i dont think theres anymore sense to argue with this becuz it wont go through and this is not the right place to do it but if you will like to we can gladly move it to pms.
Lol, nope. Don't feel like talking to you when your argument is weak. Your two cents, sir, have been rejected.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM   #16
chris108

Quote:
Lol, nope. Don't feel like talking to you when your argument is weak. Your two cents, sir, have been rejected.
can you plz explain how my arguement is weak when the only thing you say is im a top earner and deserve more(greedy much) and im just pointing out facts which will eventually happen?
Old 03-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
Dr.Genjoah

Quote:
can you plz explain how my arguement is weak when the only thing you say is im a top earner and deserve more(greedy much) and im just pointing out facts which will eventually happen?
Facts which will eventually happen? Lols? Aren't you the one who said "You're not able to see the future"? That sounds like what you're doing right now . What I'm saying is, I am more valuable to Rewards1 than you are. So why shouldn't I get priority when I am benefiting Rewards1 more than you are. You are saying "ur not bettur than us!". I am saying I am better than you, since I am benefiting them more. Then you say "It will esclate frm 10 to moar!". I'm saying, it's been the Top 10 since I've joined, and if they wanted to change it to more, they would have. They wouldn't give away more money without reason. Then you say "i dont wanna argue any more". Basically admitting defeat. Understand?
Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
chris108

Quote:
Facts which will eventually happen? Lols? Aren't you the one who said "You're not able to see the future"? That sounds like what you're doing right now . What I'm saying is, I am more valuable to Rewards1 than you are. So why shouldn't I get priority when I am benefiting Rewards1 more than you are. You are saying "ur not bettur than us!". I am saying I am better than you, since I am benefiting them more. Then you say "It will esclate frm 10 to moar!". I'm saying, it's been the Top 10 since I've joined, and if they wanted to change it to more, they would have. They wouldn't give away more money without reason. Then you say "i dont wanna argue any more". Basically admitting defeat. Understand?
if you read my post i said this wont go through and its not the right place to do it i even gave an option that you can pm to argue so hows that giving up defeat? well soon my idea will come true becuz soon more people around the middle area will decide to suggest that same idea will they not?and when the hell did i ever say this "It will esclate frm 10 to moar! congrats on quoting something i didnt say.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Dr.Genjoah

Quote:
if you read my post i said this wont go through and its not the right place to do it i even gave an option that you can pm to argue so hows that giving up defeat? well soon my idea will come true becuz soon more people around the middle area will decide to suggest that same idea will they not?and when the hell did i ever say this "It will esclate frm 10 to moar! congrats on quoting something i didnt say.
I wasn't directly quoting, I was giving the basic idea of what you were saying. Lol, I'm not going to pm you to argue about something that you have a weak argument against. Even if the middle area decides to suggest it, the staff will reject their suggestion. Just like they denied, constantly, the "Paid per referral" which was widely suggested. Just like they denied the "Convert offer points to cash". The staff does have the power to say NO, you know. Also, like I said, Rewards1 has been here for a while, if the "Middle Area" decided to revolt, they would have already. Understand?
Old 03-31-2009, 03:36 PM   #20
weedface

weedface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No you're not, lol. We're referring and benefiting R1 more than you guys are. Sounds fair that we get higher priority than you guys.
no you're referrals do the work for you so they should be the priority