ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Suggestions


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Dr.Genjoah
Senior Member
 
Dr.Genjoah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,541
Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
well im just putting my two cents in and i said it would esclate to that sooner or later btw just saying wait like the rest of us your no better and wow adding insults i thought we were having a mature conversation but im guessing im dealing with a 8 year old?
You're the one typing like an 8 year old. Like I said, if I'm benefiting R1 more than you, I see no reason why that shouldn't be rewarded by having faster prize processing times. And it wouldn't escalate when there is only a Top 10 in the referral contest.
__________________
~Mad Genius~
The Spider
Dr.Genjoah is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
chris108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 253
chris108 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
You're the one typing like an 8 year old. Like I said, if I'm benefiting R1 more than you, I see no reason why that shouldn't be rewarded by having faster prize processing times. And it wouldn't escalate when there is only a Top 10 in the referral contest.
who to say it wont esclate to that? can you see the future which i highly doubt you can.Can you plz explain how im typing like an 8 year old if im just expressing my opinion?
__________________
awsome level:uno
chris108 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
Dr.Genjoah
Senior Member
 
Dr.Genjoah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,541
Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
who to say it wont esclate to that? can you see the future which i highly doubt you can.Can you plz explain how im typing like an 8 year old if im just expressing my opinion?
Lol, becuz u speka like thsi. There's been a top 10 in the referral contests since I've been here, I doubt they'll change it and give even more money away. If they wanted to make it a Top 20 or more, I think they would have.
__________________
~Mad Genius~
The Spider
Dr.Genjoah is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #14
chris108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 253
chris108 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
Lol, becuz u speka like thsi. There's been a top 10 in the referral contests since I've been here, I doubt they'll change it and give even more money away. If they wanted to make it a Top 20 or more, I think they would have.
first of all this is the internet y wouldnt i shorten my words out ? i dont think theres anymore sense to argue with this becuz it wont go through and this is not the right place to do it but if you will like to we can gladly move it to pms if you wish to keep argueing
__________________
awsome level:uno
chris108 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #15
Dr.Genjoah
Senior Member
 
Dr.Genjoah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,541
Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
first of all this is the internet y wouldnt i shorten my words out ? i dont think theres anymore sense to argue with this becuz it wont go through and this is not the right place to do it but if you will like to we can gladly move it to pms.
Lol, nope. Don't feel like talking to you when your argument is weak. Your two cents, sir, have been rejected.
__________________
~Mad Genius~
The Spider
Dr.Genjoah is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM   #16
chris108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 253
chris108 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
Lol, nope. Don't feel like talking to you when your argument is weak. Your two cents, sir, have been rejected.
can you plz explain how my arguement is weak when the only thing you say is im a top earner and deserve more(greedy much) and im just pointing out facts which will eventually happen?
__________________
awsome level:uno
chris108 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
Dr.Genjoah
Senior Member
 
Dr.Genjoah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,541
Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
can you plz explain how my arguement is weak when the only thing you say is im a top earner and deserve more(greedy much) and im just pointing out facts which will eventually happen?
Facts which will eventually happen? Lols? Aren't you the one who said "You're not able to see the future"? That sounds like what you're doing right now . What I'm saying is, I am more valuable to Rewards1 than you are. So why shouldn't I get priority when I am benefiting Rewards1 more than you are. You are saying "ur not bettur than us!". I am saying I am better than you, since I am benefiting them more. Then you say "It will esclate frm 10 to moar!". I'm saying, it's been the Top 10 since I've joined, and if they wanted to change it to more, they would have. They wouldn't give away more money without reason. Then you say "i dont wanna argue any more". Basically admitting defeat. Understand?
__________________
~Mad Genius~
The Spider
Dr.Genjoah is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
chris108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 253
chris108 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
Facts which will eventually happen? Lols? Aren't you the one who said "You're not able to see the future"? That sounds like what you're doing right now . What I'm saying is, I am more valuable to Rewards1 than you are. So why shouldn't I get priority when I am benefiting Rewards1 more than you are. You are saying "ur not bettur than us!". I am saying I am better than you, since I am benefiting them more. Then you say "It will esclate frm 10 to moar!". I'm saying, it's been the Top 10 since I've joined, and if they wanted to change it to more, they would have. They wouldn't give away more money without reason. Then you say "i dont wanna argue any more". Basically admitting defeat. Understand?
if you read my post i said this wont go through and its not the right place to do it i even gave an option that you can pm to argue so hows that giving up defeat? well soon my idea will come true becuz soon more people around the middle area will decide to suggest that same idea will they not?and when the hell did i ever say this "It will esclate frm 10 to moar! congrats on quoting something i didnt say.
__________________
awsome level:uno
chris108 is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Dr.Genjoah
Senior Member
 
Dr.Genjoah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,541
Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
if you read my post i said this wont go through and its not the right place to do it i even gave an option that you can pm to argue so hows that giving up defeat? well soon my idea will come true becuz soon more people around the middle area will decide to suggest that same idea will they not?and when the hell did i ever say this "It will esclate frm 10 to moar! congrats on quoting something i didnt say.
I wasn't directly quoting, I was giving the basic idea of what you were saying. Lol, I'm not going to pm you to argue about something that you have a weak argument against. Even if the middle area decides to suggest it, the staff will reject their suggestion. Just like they denied, constantly, the "Paid per referral" which was widely suggested. Just like they denied the "Convert offer points to cash". The staff does have the power to say NO, you know. Also, like I said, Rewards1 has been here for a while, if the "Middle Area" decided to revolt, they would have already. Understand?
__________________
~Mad Genius~
The Spider
Dr.Genjoah is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 03:36 PM   #20
weedface
Senior Member
 
weedface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 2,498
weedface is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
No you're not, lol. We're referring and benefiting R1 more than you guys are. Sounds fair that we get higher priority than you guys.
no you're referrals do the work for you so they should be the priority
weedface is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.