ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion

Old 09-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #11
Rgent
Silver Bull (R1 Staff)

Rgent is on a distinguished road

Support should not be contacted for an issue like this.

If you came to the site expecting a free 4000 xbox points, then you gotta do what your referrer said and "earn points".

Unfortunately we do only supply 800 points for UK. There are not enough UK users on our site to hold stock on 4000 points for xbox live UK.

Keep doing the offers and you will get enough points for 800 xbox points.

Good luck!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
pcnurse

pcnurse is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys for the help not sure if i should or shouldnt contact support. I can't see why 'I shouldn't' contact them as I did not come here expecting 4000 free points. I clicked a link suggesting 4000 free xbox points then it took me to a survey and towards the end i had a few boxes pop up and saying premium content unlocked. I then returned to the boomarked page showing me where to go and how to claim them and here i am.

Obviously I was made to believe I'd get 4000 and that's why i spent the the time i did on what i thought would 'entitle' me to the 4000 points. I would of liked to claim them through Amazon like the helpful suggestions but seems like there's a difference of opinion whether I can get them. If they aren't available in uk,how can i get the 800 in the uk but not the 4000.

I will look at how many points i have in my account in a bit when I find the place where my points are shown and post back here.

Can't an admin or something check my account to prove that I have 'earned' them and I'm not here 'expecting' free points?
Old 09-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #13
pcnurse

It says I have 0.60 points and I need another 12 or something and that's just for the 800 points. I done everthing to claim 4000. oh well dont worry. Teach me a lesson not to trust the links on facebook. It also says I done two surveys,thought it was just the one for the xbox points
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcnurse View Post
It says I have 0.60 points and I need another 12 or something and that's just for the 800 points. I done everthing to claim 4000. oh well dont worry. Teach me a lesson not to trust the links on facebook. It also says I done two surveys,thought it was just the one for the xbox points
lol sorry you got tricked. obviously it wasnt us that tricked you! ;D
but i still feel for ya. and thanks for being somewhat level headed about it ^^

and err... yeah it actually isn't too hard to earn those 12 points though. give it a go here's some resources if you're willing to try:
http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=49326

Pyros
Old 09-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
pcnurse

lol so 0.60 means just 6 points right? well the little bleeeeeeeping clever git who managed to do it must obviously be getting something from it.

Do you get points for recommending friends who sign up here? Well he had me fooled and im always very weary about links like that. My friend had it posted on her wall so i clicked on it and it wanted permission to post on my wall the same link like she had. I had to allow it as that was part of the process of getting the points. All those people that know it's a rip off like myself have now got it on their facebook advertising and getting them more referals Grrrrr.

Thanks for all your help and sorry to some for my attitude lol. Sorry if i wasted any of your time xx
Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
TheRiGuy
Elite

TheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcnurse View Post
lol so 0.60 means just 6 points right? well the little bleeeeeeeping clever git who managed to do it must obviously be getting something from it.

Do you get points for recommending friends who sign up here? Well he had me fooled and im always very weary about links like that. My friend had it posted on her wall so i clicked on it and it wanted permission to post on my wall the same link like she had. I had to allow it as that was part of the process of getting the points. All those people that know it's a rip off like myself have now got it on their facebook advertising and getting them more referals Grrrrr.

Thanks for all your help and sorry to some for my attitude lol. Sorry if i wasted any of your time xx
no 0.60 is 0.60 points, 60% of the way to 1 point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helper123 View Post
Lol, do you know math? .001 > .0011 lolololol.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #17
Foolkiller

Foolkiller is on a distinguished road
Angry

So this is fake?! http://socialeventspromotion.com/xbo...s/complete.phpad: they actually made fake pictures? Just to get a referral?
Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #18
Foolkiller

Foolkiller is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgent View Post
Support should not be contacted for an issue like this.

If you came to the site expecting a free 4000 xbox points, then you gotta do what your referrer said and "earn points".

Unfortunately we do only supply 800 points for UK. There are not enough UK users on our site to hold stock on 4000 points for xbox live UK.

Keep doing the offers and you will get enough points for 800 xbox points.

Good luck!
What about the EU?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #19
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolkiller View Post
So this is fake?! http://socialeventspromotion.com/xbo...s/complete.phpad: they actually made fake pictures? Just to get a referral?
lol, its just misleading.
it makes it look like you get it for doing nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolkiller View Post
What about the EU?
the EU points work, but agian you have to earn that many points to get it.
its nto TOO hard to earn them, plent yof people are earning points to get their free item. you just need to knwo how, here take a read

http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=50216

Pyros
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #20
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

I see what the problem was now. Pcnurse, you won't get things for doing nothing.

Law of equvalance - To gain, something of equal value must be lost, that is alchemy's first law of equivalant exchange.

Quote from Fullmetal Alchemist, but it applies here. In this case, alchemy is everything. To gain, you must do something or give something of equal value.

It may not seem like it, but karma gives and takes. Anyways, just follow the link in Pyros' last post and you will be rolling in MSpoints in No time at all :D