Old 10-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
yaboyjid

yaboyjid is on a distinguished road
Default credit

why isnt anything crediting its weird i use to always get credit now i dont
Old 10-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
Decap

Decap is on a distinguished road

yeah I'm not getting anything. the ones for like.05 will credit all the others will just keep taking you to more ads and nothing ever happens. 2 hours in and all i have to show is .20... SCAM. for my .20 rewards1 have probably made 50.00 submitted info to about 30 offers and ****. oh and a virus. so dont do the frets of thunder game or whatever its called

frets on fire is a virus
Old 10-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
GLRE1

GLRE1 is on a distinguished road

Ye i haven't been credited in the last week i don't do the downloads any way but still
Old 10-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboyjid View Post
why isnt anything crediting its weird i use to always get credit now i dont
Well, As I understand it, if you submit the same info on every single offer you do, a survey is bound to be operated by the same company. Well, this means you change up info every now and again.

Also, you must clear your E-mail(s) by Unsubmitting from some of the spam. There are tips and tricks to getting offers to credit in a bunch of threads floating around the Referral Talk section, as well as Q&A threads we have anwsered.

Unsub from spam, change info up every now and again and you should be set for earning lots of points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decap View Post
yeah I'm not getting anything. the ones for like.05 will credit all the others will just keep taking you to more ads and nothing ever happens. 2 hours in and all i have to show is .20... SCAM. for my .20 rewards1 have probably made 50.00 submitted info to about 30 offers and ****. oh and a virus. so dont do the frets of thunder game or whatever its called

frets on fire is a virus
Now you must understand, Rewards1 DOES NOT give your information out. THE SURVEYS DO. The surveys are run by companies that have people gather names, and emails and sell or give them for telemarketers to, well telemarket.

Also, download surveys won't give you viruses if you use Sandboxie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRE1 View Post
Ye i haven't been credited in the last week i don't do the downloads any way but still
Read the first post I quoted for an anwser to the failing surveys