ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 04-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
FerNzGFX

FerNzGFX will become famous soon enough
Default I'll Make you a YouTube Video!

Hey guys ive discovered im having trouble getting referals. So i looked on the forums and saw that people are putting up youtube/google videos so ppl can find there referal link. Now i started making videos. I have experience with a program called Sony Vegas. I know how to make some cool effects and make you video more appealing. Now i will just make another YT acct and put ur videos on it.
These videos do require some time to make therefore i will be charging you.
1 1600 ms point card code will get you and amazing 5 videos! All videos will be different with some what different names so that they will be easy to randomly find by others.
Please let me know! Reply here or AIM me at carnage1124 for questions. Okay im gonna go start making more videos now.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
Rhinestone

Rhinestone is on a distinguished road

I have a question. Can we pay you the MS Points after you make the videos, upload them, because I don't have enough points to get it, but I'm sure that these videos will get me some referrals. Also, do they send MS points like Wii points, by emailing us the code?
Old 04-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
13 0 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage1124 View Post
Hey guys ive discovered im having trouble getting referals. So i looked on the forums and saw that people are putting up youtube/google videos so ppl can find there referal link. Now i started making videos. I have experience with a program called Sony Vegas. I know how to make some cool effects and make you video more appealing. Now i will just make another YT acct and put ur videos on it.
These videos do require some time to make therefore i will be charging you.
1 1600 ms point card code will get you and amazing 5 videos! All videos will be different with some what different names so that they will be easy to randomly find by others.
Please let me know! Reply here or AIM me at carnage1124 for questions. Okay im gonna go start making more videos now.
Sure i want some videos done.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinestone View Post
I have a question. Can we pay you the MS Points after you make the videos, upload them, because I don't have enough points to get it, but I'm sure that these videos will get me some referrals. Also, do they send MS points like Wii points, by emailing us the code?
Yeah what he said. can it be after u post them and stuff that we send you the points?
Old 04-13-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
FerNzGFX

I guess i could make 1 or 2 then you give me the points and then ill make the rest. And they send you the code in the mail... for who ever asked. Oh and if you want videos please AIM me at carnage1124. Im signing on right now!
Old 04-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
blademog
Banned

blademog is on a distinguished road

13, tell me when you get the MS Points. Ill upload those 4 videos as soon as i get em
Old 04-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #7
FerNzGFX

You want 4 or 5?
Old 04-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
blademog
Banned

i already made him 4 quality videos of 5 minutes length each, a website, and a blog. I use a 1000 dollar program called final cut pro and my vids look professional
Old 04-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #9
13 0 13

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademog View Post
13, tell me when you get the MS Points. Ill upload those 4 videos as soon as i get em
i got them can you upload them
Old 04-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
blademog
Banned

no, im not gonna upload them until you give me the points. Cause if i upload them, then you can change the psswd and i am screwed. I wont rip you off cause im looking to start a business by doing this. I have 5 clients and i dont want to lose their business.