ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 08:06 AM   #1061
jkernan7553
Senior Member
 
jkernan7553's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,551
jkernan7553 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepfeet View Post
:/
Because it "violated YouTube's Terms of Service"
ORRRRRRRR i massed flagged it?
__________________
If you need any help with the site portion of Rewards1 send me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP!
jkernan7553 is offline  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #1062
meepfeet
Senior Member
 
meepfeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midbulk transport. Standard radion accelerator core class-code 03-K64. Firefly.
Posts: 379
meepfeet is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkernan7553 View Post
ORRRRRRRR i massed flagged it?
"Because it violates YouTube's Terms of Services." :D
__________________
Most epic moment in all of videogame history here =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj9NJZUomjQ
meepfeet is offline  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #1063
pw10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 20
pw10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepfeet View Post
:/
Because it "violated YouTube's Terms of Service"
Well, that stinks. I looked at the TOS, and I dont see what is wrong with the video. All I did was show Rewards1 to the world.

Last edited by pw10; 03-06-2011 at 08:16 AM.
pw10 is offline  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #1064
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter
 
Max Galleio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the morgue
Posts: 11,356
Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw10 View Post
Well, that stinks. I looked at the TOS, and I dont see what is wrong with the video. All I did was show Rewards1 to the world.
People can claim misleading advertising.
__________________
She put a bag on my head
Still counts!
Max Galleio is offline  
Old 03-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #1065
Billinator
Elite
 
Billinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan: The Land Of The Horrific Roadways
Posts: 5,550
Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about
Default

I apologize for being late but...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SuMj43NH0

No swear words, no typos, no false advertising, clean music. I'm also working on a blog.
Billinator is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #1066
meepfeet
Senior Member
 
meepfeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midbulk transport. Standard radion accelerator core class-code 03-K64. Firefly.
Posts: 379
meepfeet is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
People can claim misleading advertising.
Or as scam.
__________________
Most epic moment in all of videogame history here =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj9NJZUomjQ
meepfeet is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #1067
Billinator
Elite
 
Billinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan: The Land Of The Horrific Roadways
Posts: 5,550
Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about
Default

Content inappropriate my ass. Thats f*cking twice it's been rejected. Or someone here reported it. Confess.
Billinator is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #1068
Billinator
Elite
 
Billinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan: The Land Of The Horrific Roadways
Posts: 5,550
Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepfeet View Post
Or as scam.
It was you wasn't it? Quit being so tight about youtube's TOS and reporting everyone's vids whenever there's something wrong with it. If you had a youtube vid, I would flag yours.
Billinator is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #1069
jkernan7553
Senior Member
 
jkernan7553's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,551
jkernan7553 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepfeet View Post
"Because it violates YouTube's Terms of Services." :D
Because.....i mass flagged it. You really think someone looks at every video and determines if it violates the ToS?
__________________
If you need any help with the site portion of Rewards1 send me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP!
jkernan7553 is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #1070
meepfeet
Senior Member
 
meepfeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midbulk transport. Standard radion accelerator core class-code 03-K64. Firefly.
Posts: 379
meepfeet is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodhin View Post
It was you wasn't it? Quit being so tight about youtube's TOS and reporting everyone's vids whenever there's something wrong with it. If you had a youtube vid, I would flag yours.
Woooooow I never even watched your video. What makes you say it was me?
__________________
Most epic moment in all of videogame history here =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj9NJZUomjQ
meepfeet is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.