ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
Skript

Skript is on a distinguished road
Default Tracking ID's

Hi guys last time I was actually active on Rewards1 was about 2 years ago and there have been several additions in the likes of referral tools that I just want to double check on.

I noticed there was a thing called tracking ID's and thought I might as well put them to use but I just want to double check some things if you guys can help out. The first thing is placement of the tracking id. I want it to got to the front page and thus the link is - http://www.rewards1.com/[INSERT TRACKING ID]. I just want to check that when I put my tracking ID in there will I get the referral? I was under the illusion I needed either my username or referral ID in there somewhere.

Oh and the other thing is when I go to referral stats does the first Tracking ID which says 'none' refer to all of my referrals? As there is quite a large number there that has appeared in the last few weeks. If it does then it states I have referred X number of users and they have completed X number of offers giving X number of points. Does that mean that's how much points they have earned for themselves or me?

Sorry for being so ignorant, I'm old school now and theres a lot of new things to get used to

Thanks in advance

Skript

Visit my blog and help us grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
oh you. i think i remember you from a long time ago :D

Pyros
Old 10-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skript View Post
Hi guys last time I was actually active on Rewards1 was about 2 years ago and there have been several additions in the likes of referral tools that I just want to double check on.

I noticed there was a thing called tracking ID's and thought I might as well put them to use but I just want to double check some things if you guys can help out. The first thing is placement of the tracking id. I want it to got to the front page and thus the link is - http://www.rewards1.com/[INSERT TRACKING ID]. I just want to check that when I put my tracking ID in there will I get the referral? I was under the illusion I needed either my username or referral ID in there somewhere.

Oh and the other thing is when I go to referral stats does the first Tracking ID which says 'none' refer to all of my referrals? As there is quite a large number there that has appeared in the last few weeks. If it does then it states I have referred X number of users and they have completed X number of offers giving X number of points. Does that mean that's how much points they have earned for themselves or me?

Sorry for being so ignorant, I'm old school now and theres a lot of new things to get used to

Thanks in advance

Skript
oh you. i think i remember you from a long time ago :D

1) www.rewards1.com/[tracking_id] works as intended. referrals become yours yes.
2) it will ALSO work with your username or user id in there too. but for the sake and intent of the thing, that'll be fine on its own.
3) 'none' refer to no tracking id
4) its how much they've earned. it might be a bit unclear lol sorry thats why the numbers are different from place to place.

Pyros