ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
danefx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
danefx is on a distinguished road
Default Figured it Out Exellent!

Okay iv done it iv figured out a very good way

and seem as im busy today but wont be tommorow, i will write it all out in a thread and give it away to you all

Remember the other day when i said i couldnt get any 1 to sign up

i now have 80 in 3 days not bad to say im new to this. but i know a exellent way.

i'll let u all know 2morrow thank you.
danefx is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #2
Chaos Punk
Senior Member
 
Chaos Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 3,101
Chaos Punk will become famous soon enoughChaos Punk will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Punk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danefx View Post
Okay iv done it iv figured out a very good way

and seem as im busy today but wont be tommorow, i will write it all out in a thread and give it away to you all

Remember the other day when i said i couldnt get any 1 to sign up

i now have 80 in 3 days not bad to say im new to this. but i know a exellent way.

i'll let u all know 2morrow thank you.
Aww, come on! PM it to me!
__________________
Chaos Punk is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
flik4500
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 337
flik4500 is on a distinguished road
Default

If you need a tester, I've tested several guides and can ensure a decent review.
flik4500 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
FaRdDiN
Elite
 
FaRdDiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,153
FaRdDiN has a spectacular aura aboutFaRdDiN has a spectacular aura about
Default

dont give it out to everyone
give it out to a selected few because if you give it out to everyone it will become overused and you wont get any refs from it??
__________________
FaRdDiN is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
Jerome
Senior Member
 
Jerome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 329
Jerome is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRdDiN View Post
dont give it out to everyone
give it out to a selected few because if you give it out to everyone it will become overused and you wont get any refs from it??
Oh SHALLUPP!!
__________________
YouTube Username
AssaultxBattlion
Xbox Live Gamertag
iJerome
Jerome is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
thispig11
Junior Member
 
thispig11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
thispig11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I can test, ill post an honest review
__________________
I Really need more Signature Permissions

Check out Chaos Punk's Awesome Offer guide b4 u start Crying about not getting credited for offers http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=4210
----------------------------------------
thispig11 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
Jimmy2009
Senior Member
 
Jimmy2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,587
Jimmy2009 is on a distinguished road
Default


Bet this guy has like 50 PM's waiting for him
__________________

Referrals On Rewards1: 2366
Offers Completed On rewards1: 75

http://free-xboxlive.blogspot.com/
Jimmy2009 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
danefx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
danefx is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks for the offers, only just come back on lol

Iv now got an update, I have 103 Friends, and all doing offers iv got so many points, how long would it take to recieve the gifts?

Its fantastic!!!

I dont even know how i did this because im nt this smart lol

Review it why would you want to review it? Iv reviewed it and its EXELLENT!
danefx is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #9
ZorkZork69
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,648
ZorkZork69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZorkZork69
Default

I'll take it from ya! I'm a great tester(In case you may want to sell it).. PM me tha tactic
ZorkZork69 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
thispig11
Junior Member
 
thispig11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
thispig11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danefx View Post
Thanks for the offers, only just come back on lol

Iv now got an update, I have 103 Friends, and all doing offers iv got so many points, how long would it take to recieve the gifts?

Its fantastic!!!

I dont even know how i did this because im nt this smart lol

Review it why would you want to review it? Iv reviewed it and its EXELLENT!
K its startin 2 sound like a scam but if u let 2 trusted ppl test it, ill buy it
__________________
I Really need more Signature Permissions

Check out Chaos Punk's Awesome Offer guide b4 u start Crying about not getting credited for offers http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=4210
----------------------------------------
thispig11 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.