ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Gaming

View Poll Results: What is the best gaming console?..including price,graphics,games,enjoyability,etc?
Xbox 360 14 42.42%
PS3 6 18.18%
Wii 5 15.15%
N64 10 30.30%
PS2 2 6.06%
Gamecube 3 9.09%
Xbox 1 3.03%
Supernintendo 5 15.15%
NES 3 9.09%
Dreamcast 3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
dued

dued is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think is the best console?

What do you think is the best console..including price,graphics,games,etc..??
SSBB :0087-7886-2350
The Conduit!! :0259-8332-4201
Old 03-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #2
TheRiGuy
Elite

TheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura about

here we go again.... theres a million of these threads and everyone of em says xbox 360 is the best....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helper123 View Post
Lol, do you know math? .001 > .0011 lolololol.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
dued

lol, no worries, i accidentaly made this one, the next one is a poll that has 10 different consoles haha. but plz give your opinion on what u think is the best console. i think it's the wii, bad graphics, but i have so much fun playing it that i don't even care about the graphics.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Wii ^^ when was it the fact that playing a game meant you needed to have HD graphics? lol

Pyros
Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
dued

lol, there we go, the poll is up haha, plz vote, u can vote more than once if u want to. haha.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
souleaters

souleaters is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to souleaters

Obviously the Xbox360, now before you all jump to conclusions and disgrace me as yet another Xbox fanboy this is entirely not true. I've owned a Wii and yes I've invested my money into it, I got the new super mario, metroid, zelda, super smash, no more heroes and so forth I can go on forever. Until I sold it for a 360 I couldent of been happier. But before I rant about how great the 360 is I have and currently own a ps3. Now the ps3 is cool in some aspects such as free online and blue ray. But I also have tons of rants about the ps3. First off the blu-ray, Why do so many believe its the best? because it beat HD.....now wait up here? Blu-Ray IS HD-DVD but with more layers meaning more can be put onto the disk. Now why would more people want more space on a the disk when all I want to do is watch a movie? i dunno you decide to me Blu-Ray is like another piece of trash sony came up with wheter it be Red-Ray or w.e HD will always be the best cause without one there cannot be the other.

Now to the good part why I love the 36o. i love the games the exclusives are top notch, the online is great unlike the PSN XBL has tons of great arcade games. I like the online service too, unlike the 8$ a month its all worth it, at least you dont have to pay 40-50% for a blue tooth headset. Overall just the feel, look, and all the great ppl on XBL I just love it hands down nothing can compare to it.

But yeah thats just my honest opinion and im sure all of you can disagree but I honestly dont are seeing how ive owned all three.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Pyros

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by souleaters View Post
Obviously the Xbox360, now before you all jump to conclusions and disgrace me as yet another Xbox fanboy this is entirely not true. I've owned a Wii and yes I've invested my money into it, I got the new super mario, metroid, zelda, super smash, no more heroes and so forth I can go on forever. Until I sold it for a 360 I couldent of been happier. But before I rant about how great the 360 is I have and currently own a ps3. Now the ps3 is cool in some aspects such as free online and blue ray. But I also have tons of rants about the ps3. First off the blu-ray, Why do so many believe its the best? because it beat HD.....now wait up here? Blu-Ray IS HD-DVD but with more layers meaning more can be put onto the disk. Now why would more people want more space on a the disk when all I want to do is watch a movie? i dunno you decide to me Blu-Ray is like another piece of trash sony came up with wheter it be Red-Ray or w.e HD will always be the best cause without one there cannot be the other.

Now to the good part why I love the 36o. i love the games the exclusives are top notch, the online is great unlike the PSN XBL has tons of great arcade games. I like the online service too, unlike the 8$ a month its all worth it, at least you dont have to pay 40-50% for a blue tooth headset. Overall just the feel, look, and all the great ppl on XBL I just love it hands down nothing can compare to it.

But yeah thats just my honest opinion and im sure all of you can disagree but I honestly dont are seeing how ive owned all three.
o_O... im happy with my wii. its the right size and it always feels right in my hand. When i invite all the girls over to play with it they always go wild. They love to play all kinds of games with my wii. I know i know waggle is a gimmick, its a hot one ;D

Pyros
Old 03-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
TiN TiN
Elite Moderator

TiN TiN will become famous soon enoughTiN TiN will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TiN TiN Send a message via MSN to TiN TiN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
Wii ^^ when was it the fact that playing a game meant you needed to have HD graphics? lol

Pyros
LOL friend codes.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #9
dued

lol nice peice of action right there..kinky. jk haha. but the xbox 360 is a great system but i just don't like the way u control things. the wii is so nice to use, of course it has it's flaws and stuff but it's awsome, i feel more into the game. I hate that xbox 360, u have to pay to play online, which sucks, with wii and PS3, it's a different story, it's all free and is pretty awsome for online.but the wii has no headset to talk...whoa, now w8 up here...the wii has the wii speak which is on top of the sensor bar...whoa...it's a room mic...so u won't have to buy more than one headset for 4 or more people to talk online. oh w8, online 1 player can play online...u could be with somebody...and there working on splitscreen and stuff....w8 for the future to hold..example is the conduit. they don't have local splitscreen but they say they might have a sequel that will...we can only hope..wii lovers hahaha. Wat i hate about the 360 is that they break down, no matter wat, they will break down, everyone i know has had at least 1 broken down. my teacher had 4 broken ones..but theres warrenty...but only for 3 years...once that expires...no more freebees. eh. If your looking for graphic quality, the PS3 is the best, i have played both xbox 360 and ps3 and i see the difference..PS3 is definetly the best console out there, just the price issue. The blue ray is a good idea, it makes graphics better and U CAN PLAY BLUE RAY MOVIES, RIGHT? I'M PRETTY SURE EH! you don't even need a dvd player if u get a PS3 eh mac. Of course the wii can't hold much on it...the wii is evolving, nintendo is learning...getting better at knowing wat people want of all ages. I had my grandpa play the wii with me, and my grandpa and i never do. do u play xbox 360 with your family members?grandpa?grandma? I played with my entire family, if i had an xbox 360, they would be confused and would wanna play cards or something..lol. The wii gives options out there for everbody. eh. the wii is awsome for parties, i had like 10 people over at my house play mario party 8. lol half girls, half guys. haha. that was a fun night..i got drunk later on...lol.

Anyways, thats why i love my wii..

(I told a girl to grab my wii and she went for the wrong wii, hahahhahaha).
Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
Pyros

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiN TiN View Post
LOL friend codes.
Ah lol, one of the ultimate wii fails ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dued View Post

(I told a girl to grab my wii and she went for the wrong wii, hahahhahaha).
Thats why tis an awesome system ^^

You get a bunch of guys over sitting round a couch playing the 360/PS3 lol.
I actually do enjoy the time I spend with my family/friends more when i got my wii with me. Its just how it is.

Pyros