View Poll Results: Good Idea?
Yes 9 64.29%
No 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
☆Joey☆

☆Joey☆ is on a distinguished road
Default Fast fulfill for prizes

This might sound like a stupid idea to some, and might sound like a great idea to some, so please tell me what you think.
this idea popped up in my head like a few mins ago, I was thinking that if you don't like waiting, you could put your prize request for a "fast fulfill", and your prize request will be fulfilled fast. (like... move your request to the top of the fulfill prize list, if there is one that is)
but of course, you'll have to pay a few extra points for this, and I dunno how much you should pay.
this will make the inpatient people happier =)
Discuss?
P.S this could work for both payments and items. but if the item is out of stock, they will return the points to you that you paid for the fast fulfill

Last edited by ☆Joey☆; 08-24-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
Louis
Elite

Louis has a spectacular aura aboutLouis has a spectacular aura about

Great idea, one huge flaw.

These would have to go into another queue.

When R1 isn't fulfilling, it gets alot of prizes, then as they start to fulfill more, then they stop fulfilling for the night, they get loads more, and spend the day fulfilling them, whilst getting more.

The people who haven't paid will never get fulfilled.

We always adore the ones who ignore us, and ignore the ones who adore us.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
☆Joey☆

☆Joey☆ is on a distinguished road

then how about adding a delay thing... like they can only use fast fulfill once a week or something?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
iFaTaL

iFaTaL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iFaTaL

I don't know if this would work because everyone is going to want a fast fulfill and then when you get thousands of people who want fast fulfill its going to be like what we have now. Everyone fast fulfill gets to the top of the list then 100 more people want fast fulfill then people are going to get mad, they think its a scam the people who referred them are going to get mad. (Hey that rymed in a way 8D.)

Anyway like i said its just going to be like the what rewards1 is dealing with now.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
playerguz

playerguz is an unknown quantity at this point

That's stupid, pay more points when over all you do a lot of offers with a load that don't work but the site still makes money off of them. Essentially its not our problem they are taking 4 times the time it takes to approve a prize. Their the ones with their front page saying 0-3 days. For me its been 10 days so far and still nothing How i said before what if the price goes up on what where buying
Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
rovert

rovert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerguz View Post
That's stupid, pay more points when over all you do a lot of offers with a load that don't work but the site still makes money off of them. Essentially its not our problem they are taking 4 times the time it takes to approve a prize. Their the ones with their front page saying 0-3 days. For me its been 10 days so far and still nothing How i said before what if the price goes up on what where buying
They only get paid when the offer credits. don't freak out about that.. -.- you n00bs overreact about stuff like that before you know anything...

Rep: 48/125
Old 08-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
idkcar

idkcar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to idkcar

This is good!

And then depending on the price of the item, They pay that and it goes to the top =)!!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
playerguz

playerguz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert122333 View Post
They only get paid when the offer credits. don't freak out about that.. -.- you n00bs overreact about stuff like that before you know anything...
They only get paid when it credits? i think the definition of a noob is someone who doesn't know something an toss's out something thinking their right. If the cookies are sent back to the site then its 100% that the site may get paid for them but at a certain point we don't. Do you think the site would like to admit that? Really answer back to that, would they admit to that?