ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 06-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #11
²°²

²°² will become famous soon enough

D3 I'm seriously going to be buying a few before the end of July. Also, give me a few sigs to advertise you bro on a few forums and other places I hang. I really wanna help out as much as I can!

And the designs are starting to get more sophisticated and mature(?) as you grow up..I think I'm the only one to notice that. :3 A year or two ago it was about lemons killing each other, now it's a pretty chill feel.

Last edited by ²°²; 06-18-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #12
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ²°² View Post
D3 I'm seriously going to be buying a few before the end of July. Also, give me a few sigs to advertise you bro on a few forums and other places I hang. I really wanna help out as much as I can!

And the designs are starting to get more sophisticated and mature(?) as you grow up..I think I'm the only one to notice that. :3 A year or two ago it was about lemons killing each other, now it's a pretty chill feel.
I still have a handful of those shirts that didn't sell lol turns out that it's not that easy but anyway, I don't know what I'm going to do with those, maybe try to sell them at some concerts or something. I'f you want to buy any of those, I can sell you a few more for less and you can try selling them or something haha

As for teebone, I guess it was just a start. My new stuff is way different and since now it's basically me, I was thinking of ending Teebone shirts and start something new, more mature, since now I am using traditional material, unlike when I started out with vectorial.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #13
²°²

²°² will become famous soon enough

Show me what you mean by more traditional.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:59 AM   #14
Dommzyd
Torpedo Mod, Pump Action

Dommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dommzyd

Rly I want one

Old 06-21-2011, 08:55 AM   #15
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ²°² View Post
Show me what you mean by more traditional.
graphite, watercolor, india ink, pens, etc.
I can achieve a lot more character in my drawings with these than in vectorial

if you want to order them, be quick, I'm trying to get rid of these lol only $15 each, $25 if you order both