ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Suggestions

Old 03-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #21
Dr.Genjoah

Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedface View Post
no you're referrals do the work for you so they should be the priority
No, I brought them here so the person bringing in all of the referrals who will in turn do work should be the priority. Aka. The Referrer.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #22
chris108

chris108 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
I wasn't directly quoting, I was giving the basic idea of what you were saying. Lol, I'm not going to pm you to argue about something that you have a weak argument against. Even if the middle area decides to suggest it, the staff will reject their suggestion. Just like they denied, constantly, the "Paid per referral" which was widely suggested. Just like they denied the "Convert offer points to cash". The staff does have the power to say NO, you know. Also, like I said, Rewards1 has been here for a while, if the "Middle Area" decided to revolt, they would have already. Understand?
first of all i said nothing about 10 more so great job providing false information.but whos to say they will reject that idea if this one goes through? wat if many people did start to revolt and thought they were treated unfairly. which would be more of a loss the middle people and the lower class or the top 10?and i guess i am putting a good arguement cus you keep comeing back to post.anyways unlike you i have a life and i dont have time to argue anymore feel free to pm me if you wish to continue and ill get back to you as soon as i can.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 PM   #23
Dr.Genjoah

Dr.Genjoah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris108 View Post
first of all i said nothing about 10 more so great job providing false information.but whos to say they will reject that idea if this one goes through? wat if many people did start to revolt and thought they were treated unfairly. which would be more of a loss the middle people and the lower class or the top 10?and i guess i am putting a good arguement cus you keep comeing back to post.anyways unlike you i have a life and i dont have time to argue anymore feel free to pm me if you wish to continue and ill get back to you as soon as i can.
Lol, ohhhhhh, I don't have a life, I r so hurt. Weren't you the one biatching about making insults. You said it would escalate from 10 people to more. Lol, and we were having an argument, and it'd be rude to leave in the middle of the argument (even if it's one sided), so I was just gonna finish it before I left. And it doesn't matter. Rewards1 had the balls to take away that offer bot, which obviously upset a lot of people. Many people threatened to walk from R1. They didn't change their mind. Like I said in the first place,10 people isn't a lot. They should get priority over people like you who are quite useless.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #24
Falsifying

Falsifying will become famous soon enough

I couldn't disagree more. If I were in a restraunt, waiting for my table, when all of a sudden someone famous walks in without reservations, should I have to give up my table? No.

Everyone is in line, and you'll just have to wait. Greedy son of a *****.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #25
Viz

Viz will become famous soon enough

Just because you get more refs doesnt mean your better than others

/facepalm
Old 03-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #26
chris108

chris108 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah View Post
Lol, ohhhhhh, I don't have a life, I r so hurt. Weren't you the one biatching about making insults. You said it would escalate from 10 people to more. Lol, and we were having an argument, and it'd be rude to leave in the middle of the argument (even if it's one sided), so I was just gonna finish it before I left. And it doesn't matter. Rewards1 had the balls to take away that offer bot, which obviously upset a lot of people. Many people threatened to walk from R1. They didn't change their mind. Like I said in the first place,10 people isn't a lot. They should get priority over people like you who are quite useless.
first of all i never said "from 10 people to more" so what is that a 3 failed atempt to quote me on something?If rewards 1 didnt ban bots then they wouldnt have any offers to give because offers wanted them to make that thread.also who didnt say we cant finish it i said you can pm if you wish to continue.but sadly guess what without as you call it "useless people" and there was only the top 10 earners i dont think r1 will even be doing as well as it is now will it?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #27
shadykoopa

shadykoopa is on a distinguished road

So if you ref someone who wants to ref someone and that person wants to ref someone and no one does offers who really benefits? you guys are so impatient it's funny and you aren't very loyal if you quit offers since some of referees get the same mentality and quit offers and it's a domino effect and everyone stops doing offers. So the person who does offers is just as important as you "amazing" top 10. Anyone who understands that gets a brownie not a cookie a brownie

Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #28
Dommzyd
Torpedo Mod, Pump Action

Dommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dommzyd

No... Total bs.
I may not refer, but I have over 115 offers done. Am I not benefitting R1?

Not going to happen.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #29
memoryhunter

memoryhunter is on a distinguished road

gen.. that wouldn't be fair sides, by adding your processing speed everyone in the "normal" would slow down abit even more and personally if they did that I would quit alot with prob some regular people here so gl with that
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #30
knicked

knicked is on a distinguished road

lol thats retarded r1 is benifiting from us because were the ones doing offers not being lazy like YOU