ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
clayton48
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
clayton48 is on a distinguished road
Default When will I get my reward?/referal question.

ok so I have two questions.

1. So i ordered my reward on the 4th (Runescape giftcard) so its the 7th now,when will i get it emailed to me?

2. I referred my friend and he signed up with my link but i didnt get a referal or any extra pint! what should i do?
clayton48 is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
that1blondekid
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 26
that1blondekid is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton48 View Post
2. I referred my friend and he signed up with my link but i didnt get a referal or any extra pint! what should i do?
I have the same problem.
that1blondekid is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Did you check here?
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
that1blondekid
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 26
that1blondekid is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
Lol'd. Nice 1. But way to help out.
that1blondekid is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Leo Ghost
Senior Member
 
Leo Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 427
Leo Ghost will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Leo Ghost
Default

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

1) You can expect to wait a few more days at least. R1 staff work as hard as they can, but with requesting coming in at all hours, backlogs can arise. In the past prizes have been filled in as short as a few hours and as long as a few weeks, I'm not sure exactly what condition they are currently in. Sit tight bud.

2) Overall there isn't much you can do. For future reference, can you provide us with the link you gave to your friend? I'd like to make sure it stores the cookie correctly, and if it doesn't I'll make sure to send in a support ticket on your behalf. The last thing we need is for the referral system to stop working :)

Hopefully I've been of some help, even if it isn't the best news ever. Cheers mate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
OMG... you're ALIVE...
Leo Ghost is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
clayton48
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
clayton48 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ghost View Post
Hey there, welcome to the forums!

1) You can expect to wait a few more days at least. R1 staff work as hard as they can, but with requesting coming in at all hours, backlogs can arise. In the past prizes have been filled in as short as a few hours and as long as a few weeks, I'm not sure exactly what condition they are currently in. Sit tight bud.

2) Overall there isn't much you can do. For future reference, can you provide us with the link you gave to your friend? I'd like to make sure it stores the cookie correctly, and if it doesn't I'll make sure to send in a support ticket on your behalf. The last thing we need is for the referral system to stop working :)

Hopefully I've been of some help, even if it isn't the best news ever. Cheers mate.
1. Good news this part has been pretty much answered it just turned from "pending" to "fulfilled" :) but new question bc of it... there is a thing uner "coments" and its like a code but it doesnt work for my code thing so idt thats it are they going to email it to me?

2. ok we will do that :) thanks sounds great!

and yes you were a ton of help! thank you sooo much! :) answers were awesome id love to give you pluss rep or whatever but idk how but if you tell me id be glad to! :)
clayton48 is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Leo Ghost
Senior Member
 
Leo Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 427
Leo Ghost will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Leo Ghost
Default

Glad I was of some help :)

1) That may be the code, or it may not be. Honestly I'm not 100% sure, I've not requested that sort of item before. I'd wait a hour or so to see if the email is just running slow, if not then try the code again. If at that point it doesn't work then send in a support ticket informing them of the issue, I know in the past they have gotten bad batches of codes causing problems like this.

On the note of adding reputation, look under the username of the person you wish to give rep to and click the "balance" or "scale" icon. A menu should show up allowing you to add or take. I'm not sure why vBulletin made it so diffucult to find in the first place :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
OMG... you're ALIVE...
Leo Ghost is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
clayton48
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
clayton48 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ghost View Post
Glad I was of some help :)

1) That may be the code, or it may not be. Honestly I'm not 100% sure, I've not requested that sort of item before. I'd wait a hour or so to see if the email is just running slow, if not then try the code again. If at that point it doesn't work then send in a support ticket informing them of the issue, I know in the past they have gotten bad batches of codes causing problems like this.

On the note of adding reputation, look under the username of the person you wish to give rep to and click the "balance" or "scale" icon. A menu should show up allowing you to add or take. I'm not sure why vBulletin made it so diffucult to find in the first place :P
1. Im pretty sure it wasnt the code because the code to long to even fit in the box so im pretty sure it wasnt.. but im not getting and email.. should i wait a little long and see if i get one and if not my a support ticket?

and yes hard to find but im going to do that for you thanks for your help!
clayton48 is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
Leo Ghost
Senior Member
 
Leo Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 427
Leo Ghost will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Leo Ghost
Default

Currently my time It's around 6:20PM, I'd wait until 7PM. That's about 40 minutes total, any emails should have come by then if they're on the way. That said, if you're pretty sure the code they gave you "should" have worked then go ahead and send the ticket now, maybe the person who approved it is still logged in and checking around.

Glad I could lend a hand, thanks for the rep :)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
OMG... you're ALIVE...
Leo Ghost is offline  
Old 11-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #10
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Perhaps you are entering it in the wrong box. When you go to the main page, select "Upgrade my Account" then sign in, and enter the code in the boxes. See if that helps. If so, +rep me! Here to help.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.