ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
Salamander

Salamander is on a distinguished road
Default North Korea has a website

It's been up since 2003.
http://naenara.com.kp/en/kcc/
You can't access it from a regular ISP in the US. Hey, it's North Korea, so ya know the drill.
Hop onto a proxy. You'll find it's washed with propaganda on why North/South Korea should join together.
Also, Kim Jong-Il was born in 1942 apparently.
I just thought it was funny and wanted to know your thoughts.
Here's a local proxy I set up . http://punyurls.com/phproxy/
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
CDZoro

CDZoro will become famous soon enough

:D I dont need proxies

The Korea Computer Centre (KCC), the leading IT R& D base of the DPRK, was founded on October 24, 1990 under the careful guidance of President Kim Il Sung and leader Kim Jong Il.

It develops and supplies software and hardware products for various fields such as operating system, computer network, control & signal processing, biosignal processing and information security, and supports software development for important national projects.
It controls eight specialized centres for development and production, development-supporting groups such as quality control centre and information service centre as well as 11 provincial information centres.
It also runs the KCC Information Technology College and the Information Technology Institute to reinforce and replenish its technical force and to meet the demands from different sectors of the country.
Its powerful research groups based in scientific research and educational institutions constitute another of its driving forces.
KCC has branch offices, joint ventures and marketing offices in Germany, China, Syria, Arab Emirates and elsewhere, and promotes technical cooperation and exchange with blue-chip IT companies and high-profile scientific research institutions at home and abroad.
Relying on its core stock of technology, it has set an immediate goal: to reach the world standards and clinch a place in the world market in the coming few years in the development of Linux-based operating system and appliocations, computer-aided high technology and services.
To this end, it stresses the training of IT elites and the production, quality authentication and international standardization of main and new products based on appropriate market strategy and powerful software development groups, and accelerates custom-development projects and technical service.

Selling Xbox 360 Gamertags with 6000 Microsoft Points HERE
Old 04-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Salamander

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDZoro View Post
:D I dont need proxies

The Korea Computer Centre (KCC), the leading IT R& D base of the DPRK, was founded on October 24, 1990 under the careful guidance of President Kim Il Sung and leader Kim Jong Il.

It develops and supplies software and hardware products for various fields such as operating system, computer network, control & signal processing, biosignal processing and information security, and supports software development for important national projects.
It controls eight specialized centres for development and production, development-supporting groups such as quality control centre and information service centre as well as 11 provincial information centres.
It also runs the KCC Information Technology College and the Information Technology Institute to reinforce and replenish its technical force and to meet the demands from different sectors of the country.
Its powerful research groups based in scientific research and educational institutions constitute another of its driving forces.
KCC has branch offices, joint ventures and marketing offices in Germany, China, Syria, Arab Emirates and elsewhere, and promotes technical cooperation and exchange with blue-chip IT companies and high-profile scientific research institutions at home and abroad.
Relying on its core stock of technology, it has set an immediate goal: to reach the world standards and clinch a place in the world market in the coming few years in the development of Linux-based operating system and appliocations, computer-aided high technology and services.
To this end, it stresses the training of IT elites and the production, quality authentication and international standardization of main and new products based on appropriate market strategy and powerful software development groups, and accelerates custom-development projects and technical service.
Mexico doesn't hate NK like we do .
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
Razrbackfan5
Elite

Razrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura aboutRazrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Razrbackfan5

Yea umm Im from Arkansas and I can access this am I missing something here lol
Old 04-26-2010, 03:03 AM   #5
Salamander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbackfan5 View Post
Yea umm Im from Arkansas and I can access this am I missing something here lol
Depends, who's your ISP?
I was mainly thinking about how Comcast/Verizon customers get this website censored. It's ****.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM   #6
Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
Elite Scammer

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER) can only hope to improve

Kim Jong Il is one of the strangest people I've ever heard of.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
Depends, who's your ISP?
I was mainly thinking about how Comcast/Verizon customers get this website censored. It's ****.
Verizon is my ISP and it's coming in fine without a proxy.