ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #11
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

that **** would burn on your area anyways. gah damn i hope he didnt try that.. rofl

has anyone ever so much as used a soap with alcohol on your dick? that **** causes a burn every time you piss for a week.
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
Lombax
Senior Member
 
Lombax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 613
Lombax is on a distinguished road
Default

I was wondering if he would actually use alcohol...

Seriously try it and tell us if it works
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxxy+Pocky View Post

Well played sir. Also you are asian. I like asians. They are cooler than our white bretherin.
Lombax is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
locke
Junior Member
 
locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 175
locke is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboom View Post
that **** would burn on your area anyways. gah damn i hope he didnt try that.. rofl

has anyone ever so much as used a soap with alcohol on your dick? that **** causes a burn every time you piss for a week.
Is that what causes that? the alcohol in the soap? I always wondered, lol. Happened a couple times so far in my life, I always thought it was a little soap that started to go up the ....
locke is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locke View Post
Is that what causes that? the alcohol in the soap? I always wondered, lol. Happened a couple times so far in my life, I always thought it was a little soap that started to go up the ....
lol not just alcohol base soap does it.. also soap that has sodium chloride(salt) in it, and other ingredients. theres plenty of ingredients that are bad for down there rofl

but yeah there are a lot of alcohol based soaps that ive used that have burned my ****ing dick up.

but ivory soap hurts like a ***** too, and idk if its just the salt in it or what that does it.
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
locke
Junior Member
 
locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 175
locke is on a distinguished road
Default

well thank you cause that explains a lot, cause at random times in my life, I'd get that burning sensation and I was like wtf is going on.
locke is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #16
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

what is fucked up too is some kind of mint "flavored" shampoo, from h&s


first time i used this was after swimming, a bit fell of from my head to my pelotas and damn......
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #17
Dosu_Kinata
Senior Member
 
Dosu_Kinata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 864
Dosu_Kinata will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
what is fucked up too is some kind of mint "flavored" shampoo, from h&s


first time i used this was after swimming, a bit fell of from my head to my pelotas and damn......
That reminds me. I gotta buy more of those haha, I ran out a few days ago.
__________________
Miscellaneous Guides
| Bunny's Guide: How to Complete Offers |
Quote:
There Are 3 Types of People In This World, Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.
Dosu_Kinata is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #18
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu_Kinata View Post
That reminds me. I gotta buy more of those haha, I ran out a few days ago.
lol it feels good doesn't it? but it has the "drawback".....
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
Dosu_Kinata
Senior Member
 
Dosu_Kinata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 864
Dosu_Kinata will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
lol it feels good doesn't it? but it has the "drawback".....
Yeah it does (: It got rid of my dandruff pretty well too. What drawback?
__________________
Miscellaneous Guides
| Bunny's Guide: How to Complete Offers |
Quote:
There Are 3 Types of People In This World, Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.
Dosu_Kinata is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu_Kinata View Post
Yeah it does (: It got rid of my dandruff pretty well too. What drawback?
the one i mentioned before lol
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.