ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Creative Works


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 04:56 AM   #11
Matt_hew86
Senior Member
 
Matt_hew86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 806
Matt_hew86 is on a distinguished road
Default

Personally i think theres just a little too much going on. keep it simple. your website is there to provide the information, it doesnt all need to be crammed into the header. Also, personal preference, i prefer left-aligned headers.

By hey, this is just my opinion dude, its your website :)
__________________

SOME BIG WRITING
Matt_hew86 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #12
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
Denis, you always show me up.
damn you ;D
oh never, i just finished your point there :D
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #13
bruceMC
Junior Member
 
bruceMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buying some more absolute
Posts: 115
bruceMC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_hew86 View Post
Personally i think theres just a little too much going on. keep it simple. your website is there to provide the information, it doesnt all need to be crammed into the header. Also, personal preference, i prefer left-aligned headers.

By hey, this is just my opinion dude, its your website :)
yeah my first one was left aligned but no matter what i did the site kept putting it to far left.. so i decided to go to the right ha
__________________


God... i love rewards1
bruceMC is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #14
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

what user bars are you talking about?
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #15
bruceMC
Junior Member
 
bruceMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buying some more absolute
Posts: 115
bruceMC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
what user bars are you talking about?
The small banner like things
like this


Link
__________________


God... i love rewards1
bruceMC is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #16
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

oooh lol you don't see those around here

anyway, junior members can't insert pics in their sigs until they're seniors( after 1 month, 10 rep and 150posts)

so yeah..
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #17
MeLonpan
Elite
 
MeLonpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,326
MeLonpan will become famous soon enoughMeLonpan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MeLonpan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceMC View Post
The small banner like things
like this


Link
Hell no. You're are not putting that huge ass thing in your sig.

I'm being a dickhead for a reason because i hate scrolling through the crap some of the people have here.
__________________
MeLonpan is offline  
Old 06-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
bruceMC
Junior Member
 
bruceMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buying some more absolute
Posts: 115
bruceMC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeL View Post
Hell no. You're are not putting that huge ass thing in your sig.

I'm being a dickhead for a reason because i hate scrolling through the crap some of the people have here.
Ha no no those are a lot of little ones. i just wanna make 3 or 4. cause i made one today and it would let me put it on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
oooh lol you don't see those around here

anyway, junior members can't insert pics in their sigs until they're seniors( after 1 month, 10 rep and 150posts)

so yeah..
i already have 10 rep. just not 150 posts. haha
__________________


God... i love rewards1

Last edited by bruceMC; 06-19-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Cause its fun
bruceMC is offline  
Old 06-20-2010, 01:18 AM   #19
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

and 1 month old lol but well, if you plan on staying here, it will go by in a minute. Besides, being senior doesn't add much more lol

When I was a junior, man i really wanted to be a senior, but the month was taking me forever. Now its been a year, and it went by so quick haaha
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 06-20-2010, 01:30 AM   #20
Razrbackfan5
Elite
 
Razrbackfan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,574
Razrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura aboutRazrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Razrbackfan5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
and 1 month old lol but well, if you plan on staying here, it will go by in a minute. Besides, being senior doesn't add much more lol

When I was a junior, man i really wanted to be a senior, but the month was taking me forever. Now its been a year, and it went by so quick haaha
Lol I know I remember how bad I wanted to be Senior and I would try to be the first to answer everyones questions and crap
Razrbackfan5 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.