ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 01-13-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
Saifon

Saifon is on a distinguished road
Smile How do I get up the offers from guides?

Hi Peeps

Kinda new to this, I have completed some offers from the R1 site, with relative success..

Only thing confusing me a little is the guides that are posted on the forum that show you the offers and how to guide you through those offers.. however I don't see those offers on the R1 site itself..

for example.. there's a few guides for the offer 'SweetDaily Deals' and shows how to do this. However when I go to the R1 site and check the various active offers or daily surveys, I cant find it.. and the guides themselves don't provide a link.

Basically.. my query is.. how to get to the offers which have guides posted about them?.

Thanks
Saif
'Your resident new noob!'
Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
Billinator
Elite

Billinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura aboutBillinator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifon View Post
Hi Peeps

Kinda new to this, I have completed some offers from the R1 site, with relative success..

Only thing confusing me a little is the guides that are posted on the forum that show you the offers and how to guide you through those offers.. however I don't see those offers on the R1 site itself..

for example.. there's a few guides for the offer 'SweetDaily Deals' and shows how to do this. However when I go to the R1 site and check the various active offers or daily surveys, I cant find it.. and the guides themselves don't provide a link.

Basically.. my query is.. how to get to the offers which have guides posted about them?.

Thanks
Saif
'Your resident new noob!'
Some of these guides have been written in 2008 along with the offers that have expired in the long run. Just do the newest, free offers with the fastest approval times if you want fast credit.

Offers Completed - 290
Total Referrals - 249
Active Referrals - 62
Referral Earnings - 29.02
Total Points Redeemed - 163.05
Prizes Received - 12
Old 01-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Mindraider

Mindraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mindraider

I never used the guides but you can try the search engine on the active offers. That might work. The main things that you want to do are clear your cookies before you do an offer, use valid info, and change your email address often. Some offers like eversave require you to use a different email every time. Firefox is a good browser to use as well.

Some of the people that post guides will let you request a guide on an offer. Look for that in there sig.
Offer Earnings 84.69
Lifetime Cash Earned 10.97
Old 01-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Saifon

yeah I have those covered.. cookies and browser and stuff.. I can find the offers if I google them.. but I thought I needed to click them through the R1 site, so as to get credit for them
Old 01-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
Ronaldinho
Elite

Ronaldinho will become famous soon enoughRonaldinho will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ronaldinho

Most of the offers are "USA" Only. Do you live in America?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Saifon

nope.. in the UK.. yeah I have clicked on a few offers and does say like cant qualify or wrong country
Old 01-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

there are many old old guides on the site here.
what you want to take out from there is the general approach to going through a specific offer. that is to say, they are not useless, but good for reference if you're getting started.

Pyros
Old 01-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #8
Saifon

ah ok.. thx