ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion

Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mid Autumn Banner Contest - Voting Thread

MID AUTUMN BANNER CONTEST - VOTING THREAD

People's Choice: 10 Points

TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE YOU MUST POST IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD BANNER THREAD (WILL BE STICKIED ON OCTOBER 4th 2008) UNDER THE SPECIFIED FORMAT. YOU MAY ONLY POST ONCE AND YOUR VOTE WILL BE TALLIED ON OCTOBER 10th. YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE, AT WHICH TIME THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED. ALL COMMENTS AND DISCUSSION SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE COMMUNITY DISCUSSION UNDER THE APPROPRIATE THREADS.

THE FOLLOWING FORMAT IS TO VOTE:

Format (People's choice vote, thread will be put up on the October 4th, 2008)
[POST NUMBER]
[LINK TO POST]
[NAME OF ENTRANT]

VIEW THE BANNERS

Disclaimer:

Contest starts today, September 15th, 2008 and ends on October 4th, 2008. All points will be distributed after the finalized votes for the people's choice awards come in and the announcements are made. Voting for the peoples choice awards will start on October 4th, 2008 and will end on October 10th, 2008. Voting will take place within a stickied thread which will be posted on the 4th. Contest entries must be in the form of a single post and is limited to one per rewards1 account. Votes are limited to one per person. All votes and entries must be placed in their respective threads in order to qualify. All banners will become the property of rewards1 and may be subject to use. Please read the rules for further clarification/information.

Winners will be announced and points distributed on Saturday, October 11th, 2008.

People's Choice Award (to vote):
1) All votes for the people's choice will be tallied on October 10, 2008, 11:59:59 PM PST. All votes will be finalized, thread closed, and not subject to change on that date.
2) Each person may only vote once for the people's choice award (spam and multiple accounts will be dealth with accordingly)
3) In the event of a tie in the people's choice award. The admins will decide the overall winner.
4) Any users banned during the contest/voting time may not vote.
5) Votes may not exhibit any racist, sexist, rude, illegal, or adult content. Users will be disqaulified and may recieve infractions or bans as a result.
6) Comments must be kept within the community discussion in the relevant threads. Only entries are to be place in the stickied contest thread in News and Announcements.
7) Votes must be posted in the stickied people's choice thread before the end date in order to be counted..
Old 10-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
Nuclear_Spark

Nuclear_Spark will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Nuclear_Spark

Hooray! I'm not going to vote because I'm too lazy to look through the pages. Not even mine to make it fair. :shy:

Graphic Design - Animation - Art

I realized this, are any posts in R1 relevant to their threads?
Old 10-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #3
obama bangs yo mama
Banned

obama bangs yo mama will become famous soon enough

LINK

name: obama bangs yo mama
post number:8

Last edited by obama bangs yo mama; 10-09-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: sorry i removed some posts i fixed it for you
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Pyros

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

You can vote for yourselves if you're evil. and feel free to spam this thread but it'll just make work harder for me lol

One sec while I add in the linky

Pyros
Old 10-03-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
Nuclear_Spark

Probably. I'm not gonna (unless I want to) because of fairness. I can see it now...

"I'm gonna make 5 new accounts voting for me!"

EDIT: Yes let's all just make Pyros job harder. Yay!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
Pyros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear_Spark View Post
Probably. I'm not gonna (unless I want to) because of fairness. I can see it now...

"I'm gonna make 5 new accounts voting for me!"

EDIT: Yes let's all just make Pyros job harder. Yay!
Don't be cruel! This is already hard enough :P I already forgot to remove the entries that cant be voted on ha ha ha...

Pyros
Old 10-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #7
Nuclear_Spark

I'm just messin' with ya. I'm gonna watch South Park while I'm waiting. I'll watch this while I'm waiting.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #8
Pyros

Post Number: 24
Link Here
User name:
Star

[Edit] : btw this doesn't mean this one wins :D the overall
Old 10-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
obama bangs yo mama
Banned

obama bangs yo mama will become famous soon enough

TRAITOR!!!!!!

btw, that movie any good??
check it. i went to see eagle eye, (was iight) nd some hyna sitting next to me like
you know what time it is?
i said, nah why, you late? haha,
she started laughing nd they offered me popcorn! ahhhh, was gon ask for her number but my babe wud had broken up wit me nd my bday next fri. gon get some head yahh digg!! hahah
Old 10-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #10
Pyros

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama bangs yo mama View Post
TRAITOR!!!!!!

btw, that movie any good??
check it. i went to see eagle eye, (was iight) nd some hyna sitting next to me like
you know what time it is?
i said, nah why, you late? haha,
she started laughing nd they offered me popcorn! ahhhh, was gon ask for her number but my babe wud had broken up wit me nd my bday next fri. gon get some head yahh digg!! hahah
Sorry :P I didn't see it hahahah. And yet again sorry I didn't vote for yours :D

Pyros