ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Suggestions

Old 11-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #11
Boxxy

Boxxy is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree. I think it would be easier on the R1 staff aswell. Because then if someone clicks it, doesn't complete it cuz they didn't want to, they don't have to go over it. Ba di bing ba di boom. Done! Add a poll dude, maybe the staff will want it too ^^
Old 11-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #12
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Its bad we dont make the offer credit >< why would you need to submit it from our end lol

Pyros
Old 11-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #13
mrhappyasthma
Elite

mrhappyasthma has a spectacular aura aboutmrhappyasthma has a spectacular aura aboutmrhappyasthma has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
Its bad we dont make the offer credit >< why would you need to submit it from our end lol

Pyros
Yeah, your system is automated. They assume R1 manually approves/credits the offers so this would of, in theory, helped w/ the crediting system.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #14
Jrdw

Jrdw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhappyasthma View Post
Yeah, your system is automated. They assume R1 manually approves/credits the offers so this would of, in theory, helped w/ the crediting system.
I know and understand that the system is automated. What I am saying is that it would be easier on the users. For example, When you finish an offer you submit it. Then the offer is pending. If after a while the offer does not credit we know we have to do it again or just remove the offer from the list because it does not credit.

That brings me to another suggestion. There should be a "Remove button". It would be used when you do not want that offer in the way of completing you other offers.