View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
RefBoost
Elite

RefBoost will become famous soon enoughRefBoost will become famous soon enough
Default REFBOOST'S Shop of Unlimited Referrals!

Hello all,

Your first elite of the Rewards1 Forums is back, and BIGGER than ever! We now have an online E-Store with ALL Referral Guides for Success (GPT and IFW sites).

Not included in the site are a few other guides stated below:
  • THE ULTIMATE TRAINN GUIDE
  • THE MYSTERY GUIDE

The Ultimate TraInn Guide:
The original-first guide sold on the forums. The all-knowing guide about TraInn in which I have profited thousands of dollar, legit. Rated the highest guide by Awilex (9.5/10) on the Referral Guides section of the Forum (review below). Rave reviews and quite easily the best $10 you'll ever spend.

Quote:
RefBoost's Trainn Referral Guide
This guide is extremely good.It has lots of amazing tactics that I could never of imagined myself.There was one tactic especially in here that is very useful and little people know about it.This guide would be very useful for new trainn members or veterans alike..

So this guide leaves with an almost perfect score of;
9.5/10
To Buy this guide contact RefBoost
The Mystery Guide:
A $3 guide showing you another possible point-of-attack when making money on sites. Nothing to do with: GPT, IFW sites, BLOGGING, YOUTUBE, etc. Fairly unkown but a great way to dip in the pool of money-making.

PLEASE VISIT: THE SITE for additional guides. Preview below-

-BoostMe: IFW-Based guide on making extreme referrals
-LargeBoost: Best pack for GPT Referrals
-OffersFree: How to complete IFW offers free and legally. SAVES YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
-Shady Pack: The highest-recommended guide from many folks. Intense referral making thrught not the most legit ways...

OTHER SERVICES:
- GUARANTEED REFERRALS: Set up, but not yet up-and-running
- WED AND VIDEO: We make Youtube Videos and Websites that are the highest of quality.

WE NEED STAFF:

Why? Guaranteed Referral Process, video making etc.. CONTACT ME!

Other Benefits:

COMISSION PROGRAM!Are you a N00B and trying to sell a guide? Have a guide that's not selling? We'll put it up on our site (Since we advertise to more than just the Rewards 1 Forums) and get it sold! Profits are split 50/50. Just sit back and relax while money flows into your PayPal Account!

CHECK OUT THE SITE RIGHT NOW!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in buying, please post in this thread. No testers please. You can trust these guides are the highest quality built from the ground up from a Referral Machine himself, who has profited thousands of dollars in the freebie and GPT industry. RefBoost reserves the right not to sell to anyone at anytime (n00bs) etc.) THANK YOU!

Last edited by RefBoost; 06-25-2011 at 12:56 PM.