Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   News, Announcements & Contests (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rewards1: Helping Hands YouTube Contest (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=26716)

Pyros 12-02-2008 02:29 PM

Rewards1: Helping Hands YouTube Contest

Rewards1: Helping Hands YouTube Contest

THE OFFICIAL WINNERS OF THE REWARDS1 HELPING HANDS CONTEST ARE:

zman20 (Best quality video)
Britain28 (Most convincing video)
Jahid (Most alluring video :P)
MrHappyAsthma (Most helpful overall)

Thank you to everyone for participating!!
Honourable mentions go to TeddyBear, Darkshadow, and ddog0123 (if that is your real name!) I'd pay you guys but I'm not allowed to ^^. To the winners you will receive your $25 cash in your account before the end of today. We will work on showcasing all the winnings videos with exception to MrHappyAsthma's as post his would destroy our integrity with out sponsers :thumbs!Please visit http://www.rewards1.com/video.php to see the winner's videos.

DESCRIPTION

Develop a youtube video showcasing to users how to do offers! These can be in the form of walk throughs, suggestions, or hints/tips! Winners will receive prizes of $25 in CASH. As the majority of our contests from December and onwards will offers cash. Get rearing to go, queue the sound, queue the script, and get rolling! Only 4 winners will win so do your best. Remember that you can have fun with this too! Be creative, be funny, and be smart! If you are thinking of one upping enemy video why not add in captions? Or why not add in more concise instructions? Anything is go as long as the viewers get the benefits!

Valid Entries include but are not limited to:
  1. Video explanations of the inner workings of the Rewards1 site!
  2. Video walkthroughs showing users how to do offers or particular types (ex. BBG)
  3. A short video of suggestions and hints to streamline offers
  4. Video explanations, walkthroughs, or hints on how referral methods.

HOW TO ENTER
SUBMIT A ZIP FILE WITH TWO THINGS. YOUR VIDEO AND A TEXT FILE (.txt). THE TEXT FILE MUST CONTAIN YOU REF ID AND YOUR FORUM NAME (COMMENTS ARE OPTIONAL). YOU MUST USE MEDIAFIRE OR MEGAUPLOAD TO UPLOAD THE FILES. YOU WILL SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY PMing ME THIS LINK SO I MAY DOWNLOAD IT. Please keep the spam and comments on that specified thread to a minimum.

The following is a check list that you SHOULD go through in order to submit your video:
[I]- Did you include your video and a text file in the zip?
- did you upload both into a single zip file to mediafire or megaupload
- did you pm Pyros this link

DISCLAIMER
Contest starts December 1st, 2008 and ends on December 31st, 2008. All winners (there will be 4 winners total) will receive $25 CASH will be distributed and winners announced in January 2009. Rewards1 will determine the 4 winners of the Youtube contest based on creativity, charm, descriptiveness, and usefulness. All videos may be subject to use by Rewards1. Please read the rules for further clarification/information.

RULES

1) Each person can only submit one entry (one reentry allowed if you are dissastified with your current entry, further attempts at reentry will result in disqualification)
2) All entries must be recieved by December 31st, 2008. 11:59:59 PM PST.
3) All entrants must have both a valid REWARDS1 Account and a REWARDS1 Forum account.
4) Any users banned during the contest time is disqualified from the contest. CHECKS WILL BE DONE DAILY.
5) Entries may not exhibit any racist, sexist, rude, illegal, or adult content. Users will be disqaulified and may receive infractions or bans as a result.
6) Entries must be posted in the STATED THREAD before the end date in order to qualify.
7) Comments may be placed here, but may not be placed in the ENTRY THREAD.
8) Preferably the video is 5 minutes in length. The only true limitation is the length limit from youtube.
9) All videos must be your own creations.

DarkShadow 12-02-2008 02:31 PM

Hey Pyros. If my video is 8:21 is that legit?

GamerAce100 12-02-2008 02:31 PM

Awww...sick! Ima post a good video!:thumbs

Pyros 12-02-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkShadow (Post 272698)
Hey Pyros. If my video is 8:21 is that legit?

Lol ill just make it 10 mins then youtube length =/

Pyros

Osmin93 12-02-2008 02:37 PM

cool!!!!!!!!

Edit: I am suck of doing youtube video's!

GamerAce100 12-02-2008 02:38 PM

You should also make a 5th winner for people's choice and win like maybe $10 or something. Just an idea. But, if not, where do I post my video again? Link please?

Pyros 12-02-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamerAce100 (Post 272716)
You should also make a 5th winner for people's choice and win like maybe $10 or something. Just an idea. But, if not, where do I post my video again? Link please?

I havent made a thread for that yet ><

Pyros

Pyros 12-02-2008 02:43 PM

Link is up

Pyros

skippy99 12-02-2008 02:45 PM

oooo i cant wait this will be a good challenge, btw how are you guys judging them? by how successfull the tactic is or by the neatness of the video?(like are you looking for cool colored titles and openings)

Pyros 12-02-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skippy99 (Post 272743)
oooo i cant wait this will be a good challenge, btw how are you guys judging them? by how successfull the tactic is or by the neatness of the video?(like are you looking for cool colored titles and openings)

Everything helps! :D But remember the key is to be clear concise and helpful to the users! We dont want the videos too cluttered with fancy screens and stuff that they distract a user ^^ we want them to be able to see everything and understand everything easily ;D

Pyros