Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Guides (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Alternative to Fizix! (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=40937)

Abihail2 05-12-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saints (Post 470509)
Thanks !

wow thanks im not gonna use it though cuz i don't wanna get banned.....jk lolz :p

Razrbackfan5 05-12-2009 02:29 PM

Yeah I saw this on the Lagoon forums a while back.

Saints 05-12-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razrbackfan5 (Post 470700)
Yeah I saw this on the Lagoon forums a while back.

Yeah could be.

DeadlyFishy 05-12-2009 08:41 PM

Is it possible for any GPT sites or offers sites to know if you're using this or not? Don't want to gain a bunch of points only to lose my account..

Vontemixmaster 05-12-2009 08:53 PM

How did this NOT get taken down yet?

DeadlyFishy 05-12-2009 09:20 PM

Maybe the mods are sleepy. :rolleyes2:

Saints 05-13-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vontemixmaster (Post 471254)
How did this NOT get taken down yet?

Lol, I don't think they can do anything, it's an firefox add-on.

Abihail2 05-13-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saints (Post 471477)
Lol, I don't think they can do anything, it's an firefox add-on.

so is fizix lol :p

Saints 05-13-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abihail2 (Post 471515)
so is fizix lol :p

Yeah but this is from greasemonkey. They can't really say you are not aloud to use greasemonkey. And from greasemonkey you use that plugin.

It's just like that guide Cookies posted it's an firefox add-ons that fills you're stuff just like Roboform and Pyros said that can't really do nothing about it, unless they start banning browser, lol :P.

Abihail2 05-13-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saints (Post 471517)
Yeah but this is from greasemonkey. They can't really say you are not aloud to use greasemonkey. And from greasemonkey you use that plugin.

It's just like that guide Cookies posted it's an firefox add-ons that fills you're stuff just like Roboform and Pyros said that can't really do nothing about it, unless they start banning browser, lol :P.

actually u never know they might have us download a program to do offers lol :p


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.