Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Community Discussion (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Legal Way To Do Trainn Offers (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=18743)

awilex 09-27-2008 09:18 AM

Legal Way To Do Trainn Offers
 
:bulb:Ok alot of people have been using fake credit card info for there offers on other trainn sites,I am going to tell you all an easy,free and LEGAL method of doing the offers..:bulb:

First


Go To The 02 Website and fill in the form to get free sim cards.Get as many as you want..

Second..
Wait about 3-7 days and you should get some mail with sim cards in them. Write down the new number and put this sim into a phone..

Third
When completing offers put your new mobile number into the offer. They will then send you a pin or a code to enter into the website..:smile

Now when doing cellphone offers and trainn and rewards1 you dont get charged..

++Hope I Helped++

awilex 09-27-2008 09:21 AM

I have Personally tested this method myself and it works :smile:crown:

roblanownz 09-27-2008 09:39 AM

technically, unless someone is being charged you are ripping off the company hosting the offer and the site holding the offer

awilex 09-27-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roblanownz (Post 177976)
technically, unless someone is being charged you are ripping off the company hosting the offer and the site holding the offer

It is legal though its just like using prepaid credit cards on credit card offers..

mrhappyasthma 09-27-2008 09:45 AM

Easier way. 1. Get paypal plugin. 2. Do a free offer that needs CC and get credit then cancel trial. 3. Close the card just incase they still try to charge you, they won't be able to.

Its legal and most CC ones credit instantly.

awilex 09-27-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrshappyasthma (Post 177987)
Easier way. 1. Get paypal plugin. 2. Do a free offer that needs CC and get credit then cancel trial. 3. Close the card just incase they still try to charge you, they won't be able to.

Its legal and most CC ones credit instantly.

it wont let you do the offer if you dont have enough money in your paypal..

awilex 09-27-2008 12:31 PM

:jester:BUMP

breakers22 09-27-2008 06:01 PM

Can you get these if you live in the United States?

1 Year 09-27-2008 06:05 PM

Can you do this unlimited times?

awilex 09-27-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breakers22 (Post 178820)
Can you get these if you live in the United States?

Probably Give it a try
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 Year (Post 178829)
Can you do this unlimited times?

Yes


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.