Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Member Services (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST: Rules To Follow In This Sub Forum (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=7465)

Muggsy 07-18-2008 07:49 PM

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST: Rules To Follow In This Sub Forum

Why was this sub forum created?

Lately, there have multiple threads created in the General Discussions sub forum. It was getting too cluttered, so we created this sub forum for members who have services that they wish to offer to the Rewards1 community.

What is this sub forum for?

This sub forum acts as the Rewards1 service marketplace.

How to use it?

Sellers:

- You are allowed to post ONE thread advertising your services, e.g. referral tips, guides, etc. One thread is allowed per user.

- All information regarding your service(s) must be clearly stated on the first post of this thread.

- All questions regarding your service(s) must be handled within this thread.

- Service(s) offered by members may not be for other GPT sites.

Buyers:

- Buyers beware! Rewards1 is not affiliated or responsible for any services advertised in this sub forum. We offer no guarantees related to the services provided. In short, please do your homework.

Rules

- All Rewards1 Forums rules apply here.. e.g. no spamming, flaming, swearing etc.
- No derailing or hijacking of other member's service threads.
- Constructive criticism is encouraged
- As with the Buy/Sell/Trade, no sale of refferals is allowed in Member Services

Failure to adhere to these rules will lead to consequences, which include:
- Closure of your service thread,
- Being banned from this sub forum and potentially from the Rewards1 Forums. If the infraction is serious enough, your Rewards1 account may also be banned.

EDIT ::
http://forums.rewards1.com/showthrea...251#post560251
Please do not BUY/SELL/TRADE in this subforum. If the BUY/SELL/TRADE subforum is not available to you, wait until you become a senior member.
Ref guides (for R1) are allowed to be sold in here since they are considered a service.
Quote from Pyros in the thread listed above;
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyros (Post 560251)
yes i consider that a service. along with youtube, and some other things that are account based. you can sell banners here too that is a service provided as well. if you are unsure you ask.

straight up what is NOT allowed.
runescape
giftcards

now these are allowed if they are SERVICES such as "runescape boosting" or paypal to amazon (and vice versa)

Pyros

scorcher868 07-18-2008 07:50 PM

good idea muggsy.

This will clear up the refferal help section alot

:thumbs to you mate

rebs 07-18-2008 07:50 PM

Thank you so much eveyone will rest now, If they dont want to see people selling things they wont.

Chiefton haz Recon 07-18-2008 07:51 PM

YES!
You used my idea :)

rebs 07-18-2008 07:52 PM

Josh it wasnt your idea many people had it.
Sorry to ruin your great brain day or something

rebs 07-18-2008 07:54 PM

I don't know if this would be too much for you guys but seems like we need a trading thread here too.
Maybe a sub board?

Nite 07-18-2008 07:55 PM

Great idea muggsy :thumbs this will help keep the refferal talk sub forum more organized

RefBoost 07-18-2008 08:10 PM

yeah! some cleanup to that mess! well, just transferring the mess here i guess :wink2

We need a mod in here, tomorrow, there will be everyone and their dog in here muggsy. i agree people with less than 1 000 referrals can't be allowed to post guides in here (even though that includes me i'll take a hit to avoid people being scammed) i just dont want to see that happening. I can see people not buying anything anymore because it is: Use at your Own Risk.
I say, don't trust anyone with less than 1 000 referrals (execpt me lol)

breakers22 07-18-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspike44 (Post 63149)
yeah! some cleanup to that mess! well, just transferring the mess here i guess :wink2

We need a mod in here, tomorrow, there will be everyone and their dog in here muggsy. i agree people with less than 1 000 referrals can't be allowed to post guides in here (even though that includes me i'll take a hit to avoid people being scammed) i just dont want to see that happening. I can see people not buying anything anymore because it is: Use at your Own Risk.
I say, don't trust anyone with less than 1 000 referrals (execpt me lol)

Awwwww... I have 967 :frown

Chaos Punk 07-18-2008 08:37 PM

It's about time this section was created! Nice Muggsy!