Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   HI! (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=65851)

Maria 02-06-2011 07:46 PM

HI!

I have been on Rewards1 for about a week now and i have decided to join the forums to get a few tips and maybe even make a few friends!

TheRiGuy 02-06-2011 08:11 PM

welcome to the forum :thumbs

skaterbro9000 02-06-2011 08:11 PM

welcome to the forums maria is a cool name btw

Arch Angel 02-06-2011 08:12 PM

welcome .

Maria 02-06-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRiGuy (Post 785204)
welcome to the forum :thumbs

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skaterbro9000 (Post 785205)
welcome to the forums maria is a cool name btw

Haha, thanks. I wasnt that creative so i just used my first name. Might get confusing if there is another Maria around here though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Angel (Post 785207)
welcome .

thank you!

Arch Angel 02-06-2011 08:23 PM

Well,since people usually use people forum names when talking with others, and since every forum names is unique, there shouldn't be a problem.

Maria 02-06-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Angel (Post 785212)
Well,since people usually use people forum names when talking with others, and since every forum names is unique, there shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry, i'm having a real hard time trying to understand what you're saying there.

Are you saying that people only call each other by their forum names? I'm still trying to conquer English so my mistake if im wrong.

Arch Angel 02-06-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria (Post 785214)
Sorry, i'm having a real hard time trying to understand what you're saying there.

Are you saying that people only call each other by their forum names? I'm still trying to conquer English so my mistake if im wrong.

Usually on this site,when people talk to eachother, we don't usually use real names, we use our forum names. For instance, if I was talking to Pyros (another person on these forums), I would call him Pyros. I wouldn't call him by his real name.And by every name is unique, I mean that every name is different, and you can't have 2 of the same. I'm the only arch Angel, your the only Maria, etc.

So in your time here, have you got any referrals,prizes, and how many points have you made so far?

Maria 02-06-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Angel (Post 785217)
Usually on this site,when people talk to eachother, we don't usually use real names, we use our forum names. For instance, if I was talking to Pyros (another person on these forums), I would call him Pyros. I wouldn't call him by his real name.And by every name is unique, I mean that every name is different, and you can't have 2 of the same. I'm the only arch Angel, your the only Maria, etc.

So in your time here, have you got any referrals,prizes, and how many points have you made so far?

Oh okay, i think i understand what youre getting at now.

Well i have only tried a few offers and have 1.32 points now. I havent been working that hard on them but i guess ill just use it as an alternative for when im bored and have nothing else to do. I have a job but i guess a little extra something to throw in my PayPal is never a bad thing.

skaterbro9000 02-06-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria (Post 785218)
Oh okay, i think i understand what youre getting at now.

Well i have only tried a few offers and have 1.32 points now. I havent been working that hard on them but i guess ill just use it as an alternative for when im bored and have nothing else to do. I have a job but i guess a little extra something to throw in my PayPal is never a bad thing.

i use sharecash mainly to make paypal cash. I make alot more on there compared to any other gpt site

but anyways, look around on the forums, you might find something interesting (discussions, referral tactics, free codes, etc)