Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Buying XBL 1 Months (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=31648)

ImpacT 01-22-2009 05:12 PM

Buying XBL 1 Months
 
Buying EACH For AT LEAST $10!

TDot 01-22-2009 05:29 PM

Can you get me $10 Amazon.ca?

If you can its a deal.

ImpacT 01-22-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zomgv2 (Post 335521)
Can you get me $10 Amazon.ca?

If you can its a deal.

I dont think so... :frown

TDot 01-22-2009 05:33 PM

Dam......sell your Gift Cards for it?

Sell some of your gift cards for the $10 Amazon.

I got the 1 month, I got it with my xbox when it came back from repair.

ImpacT 01-22-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zomgv2 (Post 335537)
Dam......sell your Gift Cards for it?

Sell some of your gift cards for the $10 Amazon.

I got the 1 month, I got it with my xbox when it came back from repair.

I doubt anyone will pay amazon for it.

TDot 01-22-2009 05:35 PM

I dono what to do then.

ImpacT 01-22-2009 06:19 PM

Common People!

parsons130 01-22-2009 06:30 PM

why would you buy them for so much? you can buy them at stores for $8

ImpacT 01-23-2009 12:27 PM

IDK I dont fell like goin to a store :p

KiLLa CaM 01-23-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrEsTiiiGe (Post 336113)
IDK I dont fell like goin to a store :p

you can buy it online w/ ur gift cards n just have it shipped to you........


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.