Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   News, Announcements & Contests (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Facebook milestone: 1,500 likes. (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=65023)

dotti 01-11-2011 10:10 AM

Facebook milestone: 1,500 likes.

First and foremost, Rewards1 would like to thank everyone who has already liked our Facebook page and helped us get past 1,000 likes.

In order to show our appreciation, we've been running weekly contests over the weekend to give our users more chances to win cool freebies.

If you take a look at our page, as of this very moment, we're currently at 1,2xx likes. That's very close to 1,500 - our new goal! When we reach this milestone, we're going to give away more prizes to three R1 users who will be selected at random.

In order to enter yourself into a chance at being one of the lucky R1 users selected, there are three very simple steps to follow:
  1. Click the 'Like' button on our Facebook page if you already haven't.
  2. Help increase our likes by getting your friends to like our page as well!
  3. Post your username on our wall so it'll be easier for us to find you when we select a winner. Please also feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the R1 community on Facebook, list what you wish to achieve through our site, or even talk about the things you like. Constructive discussions and conversations are definitely encouraged! :smile
We'll be looking forward to seeing your lovely faces on there.

Leki 01-11-2011 01:33 PM

Awesome Dotti! Thanks for the Contest update!

low958 01-11-2011 05:59 PM

Humberto Lopez

yay new contests

Pyros 01-11-2011 09:08 PM

bumped cuz dotti's thread needed some love and attention :D

Pyros

dotti 01-12-2011 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyros (Post 777129)
bumped cuz dotti's thread needed some love and attention :D

Pyros

Thank you very much. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Ronaldinho 01-12-2011 07:09 AM

I liked it a while back, I posted my ID on it ;D

Kieran 01-12-2011 07:58 AM

lol@dottisavy. sawitonrusselhowardsgoodnews. lawl/

dotti 01-14-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldinho (Post 777167)
I liked it a while back, I posted my ID on it ;D

Thanks. :smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieran (Post 777180)
lol@dottisavy. sawitonrusselhowardsgoodnews. lawl/

He's sthuper sthexthy.

nvidia3dvis5 01-22-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotti (Post 776972)
First and foremost, Rewards1 would like to thank everyone who has already liked our Facebook page and helped us get past 1,000 likes.

In order to show our appreciation, we've been running weekly contests over the weekend to give our users more chances to win cool freebies.

If you take a look at our page, as of this very moment, we're currently at 1,2xx likes. That's very close to 1,500 - our new goal! When we reach this milestone, we're going to give away more prizes to three R1 users who will be selected at random.

In order to enter yourself into a chance at being one of the lucky R1 users selected, there are three very simple steps to follow:
  1. Click the 'Like' button on our Facebook page if you already haven't.
  2. Help increase our likes by getting your friends to like our page as well!
  3. Post your username on our wall so it'll be easier for us to find you when we select a winner. Please also feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the R1 community on Facebook, list what you wish to achieve through our site, or even talk about the things you like. Constructive discussions and conversations are definitely encouraged! :smile
We'll be looking forward to seeing your lovely faces on there.

I liked the Facebook page

Username: vc3210xc

ld2179 01-29-2011 12:47 AM

i liked the page username Liamb2179