Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   News, Announcements & Contests (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Attn: Facebook reminder. (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=63123)

dotti 10-18-2010 10:42 AM

Attn: Facebook reminder.

If you guys take a look at our facebook page, you'll see that we have less than 200 likes... which is a little poor considering how many people actually use Rewards1. *ahem* :shifty:

We would more than love to regularly run contests that are exclusive to facebook and the more users we have on there, the more prizes we'll be able to give away on a frequent basis. These will include giftcards, points, R1 cash, etc. Easier than completing a bunch of surveys, right? Of course it is. So if you haven't already 'liked' our facebook page then please do it now so we can get the ball rolling!

Once you've 'liked' it, feel free to post on our wall and converse with other users on there but please remember to keep it friendly. Spams and negative comments will be removed, obviously. Do remember if you actually need anything regarding issues with prizes, rewards, etc. to contact our lovely support staff. :smile

P.S.

We still also have R1 cash to give out for users who upload a testimonial with a photo of their reward so if you'd like some extra R1 moolah and haven't already done this then please do.

To be clear on the t&c to receive the extra R1 cash, please refer to the first post in this thread here.

Mason 10-18-2010 10:44 AM

i would like it, but then it would be in my friends new feeds and i would get called a fag

dotti 10-18-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason (Post 756494)
i would like it, but then it would be in my friends new feeds and i would get called a fag

Well, think of it this way. If you win something from one of our contests, you can rub it in their faces. Who doesn't like to get free stuff? And if you do get called a fag, it'll only be temporary. haha. So take one for the team! Please? :sad:

MeLonpan 10-18-2010 11:56 AM

I have no friends so i have no facebook.

Billinator 10-18-2010 11:59 AM

I killed all my friends, no not physically just on facebook. I have no facebook account anymore.

Romy 10-18-2010 12:44 PM

face book is gay.... that is all
ill get around to like R1 on facebook....*mumbles*like in 20 years pshht....

Leo Ghost 10-18-2010 02:07 PM

Clicked the "Like" button to show my support :P

skaterbro9000 10-18-2010 02:09 PM

My facebook account has real life friends on it so if i post R1 in my news feed, i will be called a spamming attention whore so sorry

My other facebook account apparently got banned for impersonating another celebrity so sorry once again

My 3rd facebook account has no friends so im also once again sorry there.

My final facebook account got hacked so i am sorry once again again.

dotti 10-18-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeLanoma <3 (Post 756499)
I have no friends so i have no facebook.

I know you have friends. You're not that socially retarded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slatersblood (Post 756500)
I killed all my friends, no not physically just on facebook. I have no facebook account anymore.

Congratulations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romy (Post 756504)
face book is gay.... that is all
ill get around to like R1 on facebook....*mumbles*like in 20 years pshht....

NOOOOOW!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skaterbro9000 (Post 756529)
My facebook account has real life friends on it so if i post R1 in my news feed, i will be called a spamming attention whore so sorry

My other facebook account apparently got banned for impersonating another celebrity so sorry once again

My 3rd facebook account has no friends so im also once again sorry there.

My final facebook account got hacked so i am sorry once again again.

...Seriously? -_-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Ghost (Post 756528)
Clicked the "Like" button to show my support :P

Awww... Thank you! :D

MeLonpan 10-18-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotti (Post 756573)
I know you have friends. You're not that socially retarded.

Oh yes i am! I shit you not!