Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   $ MiddleMan Advice ~ For Trading $ (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=23251)

Evil Cookies 11-02-2008 08:49 PM

$ MiddleMan Advice ~ For Trading $
 
Okay here's a little middleman advice.


Rules to know:

Tips for trading codes:

  • Always get both codes first.
  • Always check digits of codes.
  • Never let them pressure you.
  • Never do more than 1 mm trade at a time.
  • Clear your inbox before you start. < haha
  • Don't ever trade code for code such as amazon and ebay giftcard as you will never know if one is correct.


Some tips for trading Microsoft Codes:

If you are given a Microsoft code you can check it for validity here:

[https://points.microsoft.com/userportal/Redeem.aspx


Steps:

  1. Log in with your account or any account for that fact.
  2. Click on redeem promotional or prepaid code.
  3. Type in the code and hit the submit button.
  4. If it says invalid or used, move down to added steps. If not, skip added steps.

    Added Steps:

  5. Tell the person the code is invalid and inform both parties of the trade.
  6. Do not give the person that provided the invalid code the other person's product.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
  7. If the code was valid, DO NOT CLICK THE CONFIRM BUTTON!
  8. Just exit and do not add it to your balance, now you know the code is indeed valid.
  9. Now send the opposite person's code to the person that gave the valid code you check for.
  10. Make sure it works and have them provide proof if it says it didn't work.
  11. You're done!


I hope this helps you in trading.

Dark Tails 11-02-2008 09:16 PM

why do people do middlemen now

cuz what if 2 trustworthy people do a trade, and a untrusty middleman does it

he gets 2 codes

so no matter what you do, if you trade on the internet, you have a 50% chance of gettin scammed

even peoplewho look trustworthy can be really scammers

*cough* obama, tubey and others *cough*

(and yes, tubey and obama used to be trusted)

Evil Cookies 11-02-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tailsmaster2 (Post 233701)
why do people do middlemen now

cuz what if 2 trustworthy people do a trade, and a untrusty middleman does it

he gets 2 codes

so no matter what you do, if you trade on the internet, you have a 50% chance of gettin scammed

even peoplewho look trustworthy can be really scammers

*cough* obama, tubey and others *cough*

(and yes, tubey and obama used to be trusted)

that's why you used trusted middle mans lol

like pyros and just yea these are helpful tips

Dark Tails 11-02-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CookiesIsThis (Post 233702)
that's why you used trusted middle mans lol

like pyros and just yea these are helpful tips

ya, but we dont know if pyros is really a evil money greedy person

so even if its pyros, you still have 50/50 chance of a sucessful trade, because have any of you guys actualy met pyros??? and even if a person sounds nice (or is a admin) they still can be a con artist, cuz theres a 99.99% chance you havnt met anyone on this forum, or ever will

Evil Cookies 11-02-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tailsmaster2 (Post 233706)
ya, but we dont know if pyros is really a evil money greedy person

so even if its pyros, you still have 50/50 chance of a sucessful trade, because have any of you guys actualy met pyros??? and even if a person sounds nice (or is a admin) they still can be a con artist, cuz theres a 99.99% chance you havnt met anyone on this forum, or ever will

oh yez pyros is evil evil i tell you! :lol

Dark Tails 11-02-2008 09:28 PM

im just making a point

buying anything online is mainly like gambling

you have a 50/50 chance of getting the item, so you mite get what you want for your money, or you might lose it all

putting a middleman in it (in my opinion) just makes the chance lower of getting the item, cuz its 50/50 in the first place, then another 50/50 for the middleman, and if you give the middleman the code, and his is fake, you dont know if the middleman used ur code, or his code...

so if your gonna buy online, think of it as gambling, and do it with someone you can super trust (not just trust) and that has done trade before and they were sucessful

Evil Cookies 11-02-2008 09:45 PM

You have a good point there.

Dark Tails 11-02-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookies (Post 233723)
You have a good point there.

lol, i just wanted to argue with someone

but thx


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.