Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Referral Talk (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Free Referral Guides Directory *NEW Updated Version* (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=46989)

Leo Ghost 07-23-2009 06:40 PM

Hey my guide is up there ^_^

Someone should make a website that indexes free referral guides like these, overtime it would cover most of the tactics available, and might help keep people from buying guides with old things in them.

Boxxy 07-23-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Ghost (Post 551357)
Hey my guide is up there ^_^

Someone should make a website that indexes free referral guides like these, overtime it would cover most of the tactics available, and might help keep people from buying guides with old things in them.

I'll do it when I get back home, cuz i'm leet sandy :D

Evan 07-23-2009 07:20 PM

I can help if you want

Boxxy 07-23-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 551431)
I can help if you want

That'd be great, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. And by when we get there i mean when i have access to my dreamweaver lol

Evan 07-23-2009 07:23 PM

Is dreamweaver any good?
And I need to know where I can get that for free

Boxxy 07-23-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 551438)
Is dreamweaver any good?
And I need to know where I can get that for free

Dreamweaver kicks ass. I just use it for the templates. I have it legally cuz my dad has all the adobe products. I'm sure you can find it on youtube tho.

Evan 07-23-2009 07:26 PM

Can you upload them to servers after?

Leo Ghost 07-23-2009 07:26 PM

If you guys can get a site going, I can get it to the top in Google... I have a PR3 site that's sitting pretty empty right now, and i'm on a few webmaster sites. I also have paid hosting (unlimited whatever within reason) that we could use.

Boxxy 07-23-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 551447)
Can you upload them to servers after?

I think so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Ghost (Post 551451)
If you guys can get a site going, I can get it to the top in Google... I have a PR3 site that's sitting pretty empty right now, and i'm on a few webmaster sites. I also have paid hosting (unlimited whatever within reason) that we could use.

:D! you're my new favorite person EVAR!

Leo Ghost 07-23-2009 07:31 PM

I also checked and freereferralguides [dot] com is still available, meaning if someone buys it we can use it. If not we can feed off a subdomain, which I can offer the following;
.ghostwebznetwork.com
.mywebadverts.com
.freedomainguide.info
.posts4u.info
.bluehumor.org
.chattopia.net
.linktyphoon.com
.gameimportant.com
.tumblison.com

Pretty sucky but meh :-\


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.