Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Gaming (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Is Batman Arkham Asylum worth buying? (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=49179)

vkmaster 08-14-2009 07:44 AM

Is Batman Arkham Asylum worth buying?
 
Well most superhero games until now have been exceptionally bad. I thought the same of this until I played the demo and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. So can people please tell me what they think and whether I should buy it or just wait for another game.

moonmi 08-14-2009 10:56 AM

omg I enjoyed it to!! but I wouldnt buy it. Im going to rent it. Not worth buying and keeping to me.

Forfreestuff 08-14-2009 05:09 PM

Played the demo, all I have to say is HARLEY QUINN LOOKS F**KING HOT!

Most of people that reviewed gave it a 9.5 out 10!!!!

I would say buy, but give it a week and get it on ebay cheaper! Or just do offer here and get it free!
________
trichomes pictures

Dark Tails 08-14-2009 05:44 PM

Eh, i would rent it, but the demo was good.

Reaper55729 08-14-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forfreestuff (Post 582558)
Played the demo, all I have to say is HARLEY QUINN LOOKS F**KING HOT!

Yes...........

vkmaster 08-16-2009 05:28 AM

Are there any other good games coming out atm?

JohnVictoria 08-16-2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkmaster (Post 584570)
Are there any other good games coming out atm?

Fifa 2010
BioShock 2
Crackdown 2
Lost Planet 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
EA Sports MMA
Dead Rising 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Australian Rules Football (video game) ( aussie only:p)

vkmaster 08-16-2009 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnVictoria (Post 584572)
Fifa 2010
BioShock 2
Crackdown 2
Lost Planet 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
EA Sports MMA
Dead Rising 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Australian Rules Football (video game) ( aussie only:p)

yeah but there coming out in ages (Battlefield is coming in Mid 2010!) And you forgot the best games: God of War 3, Mod War 2, Assasins Creed 2 and Drakes 2.

Dark Tails 08-16-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkmaster (Post 584594)
yeah but there coming out in ages (Battlefield is coming in Mid 2010!) And you forgot the best games: God of War 3, Mod War 2, Assasins Creed 2 and Drakes 2.

I thought battlefield bad company 2 was like end of september.

xFFDx 08-16-2009 10:59 AM

I'd rent it, although it might actually be a keeper, like X-Men Origins was supposedly a good movie game.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.