Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   News, Announcements & Contests (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rewards1 vs Facebook. (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=63467)

dotti 11-07-2010 03:11 AM

Rewards1 vs Facebook.

Good news! Our number of 'likes' on Facebook are steadily climbing - no doubt thanks to you guys. And to show our appreciation for your support, we've been giving away free prizes to lucky random R1 users each week.

However, as you all may already know, we're currently blocked on Facebook as spam by their filtering system and have been flagged as 'abusive'. Due to this issue, we can't post any R1 related links and are limited with our activities on Facebook as an unfortunate result. It's frustrating and it really sucks. :sad:

Obviously, we need a lot more 'likes' in order for Facebook to take us seriously because, honestly, who's going to take a second glance at anyone when they have less than a certain amount of 'likes' on their page? So here's the deal we're going to make with you.
  1. Continue to help us by increasing our 'likes' - you can do this by spreading the word to other R1 users who haven't already 'liked' our page and/or get your friends to 'like' us too! The more the merrier. :grin:
  2. Take it a step further and fill this form out to help us get removed from Facebook's spam filter. Oh and please be serious about it when you're filling it out, of course! -_-

And in the event that we do end up getting removed as spam/permanently unflagged as abusive, we'll give away something special. Would it be nice to own a free Nintendo DS? I think yes. ;)

So get on it and show us some much needed love! We need you to help us grow. <3

P.S. This will be ongoing and is not in conjunction with any promos we'll be holding on Facebook. Get us unblocked and we'll gift one lucky R1 user (who has liked our page) a Nintendo DS!

Darky 11-07-2010 03:39 AM

Good job..that might get people to like our R1 page on Facebook :D

hideyyo 11-07-2010 05:28 AM

I've already filled out that form several times. They never listen!

joeyjumanji 11-07-2010 05:59 AM

I'm pretty sure it's just your competition snooping around trying to shut you guys down
;]

tournedisque 11-07-2010 06:35 AM

^^ nah it's the Facebook user that want to look at farmvillie content and not be spammed by a random referral link on there favorite fan pages.

Can anyone confirm to even post competitions website links?

Imo the Rewards1 Facebook page is doing 100% fine, yeah i'd be nice to traffic fans back to rewards1 dot com. The Facebooks code is already written and you've rewards1 has fallen into block-city and *Debbie Downer says* It's just not gonna happen an less some smart dude at Facebook say I love abusive content.

The next best this would be to purchase a new domain
and run it as a official blog or something.

rewards1.co $29.99/yr
rewards1.mobi $6.99*
rewards1.me $8.99 SALE!
rewards1.tv $39.99/yr
rewards1.ws $14.99/yr
rewards1.cc $19.99/yr
rewards1.asia $8.99* SALE!

bean 11-08-2010 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tournedisque (Post 759997)
^^ nah it's the Facebook user that want to look at farmvillie content and not be spammed by a random referral link on there favorite fan pages.

Can anyone confirm to even post competitions website links?

Imo the Rewards1 Facebook page is doing 100% fine, yeah i'd be nice to traffic fans back to rewards1 dot com. The Facebooks code is already written and you've rewards1 has fallen into block-city and *Debbie Downer says* It's just not gonna happen an less some smart dude at Facebook say I love abusive content.

The next best this would be to purchase a new domain
and run it as a official blog or something.

rewards1.co $29.99/yr
rewards1.mobi $6.99*
rewards1.me $8.99 SALE!
rewards1.tv $39.99/yr
rewards1.ws $14.99/yr
rewards1.cc $19.99/yr
rewards1.asia $8.99* SALE!

indeed. but that begs the question, why is our competition allowed to? do they not have affiliates that are *cough* equally spammy?

your alternate TLD's got me curious, so i looked for who had r1 .org, .biz. etc. gayming lagoon. what the douche... O.o i should report them for nintendo and microsoft copyright infringement cause i can gaurantee you they're used without license..

Kieran 11-08-2010 07:26 AM

my fucking facebook page got disabled. maybe it was because I promoted this group. who the fuck knows, all I know, is i'm angreh. I have close family on there, and family I've not seen for years, and now, no contact with them whatsover. I'm pissed man.

Lastwill 11-08-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bean (Post 760333)
indeed. but that begs the question, why is our competition allowed to? do they not have affiliates that are *cough* equally spammy?

your alternate TLD's got me curious, so i looked for who had r1 .org, .biz. etc. gayming lagoon. what the douche... O.o i should report them for nintendo and microsoft copyright infringement cause i can gaurantee you they're used without license..

LOLOL, I remember when I was active on the Lagoon Forums. They registered a bunch of similar domains including UltimateGameCards.com

Stay weiRd 11-08-2010 01:12 PM

free DS... sweetness.

Pyros 11-08-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieran (Post 760338)
my fucking facebook page got disabled. maybe it was because I promoted this group. who the fuck knows, all I know, is i'm angreh. I have close family on there, and family I've not seen for years, and now, no contact with them whatsover. I'm pissed man.

wow... thats bull.
do you know if it is a result of R1 though?
i wouldn't abide by this if this was the result of =/

somehow i feel the only way to figure it out is to have more peopel report it as a result >.>

Pyros