Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Referral Talk (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Craigslist Tactic (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=64483)

Mindraider 12-25-2010 03:20 AM

Craigslist Tactic

I haven't used this tactic since Rewards1 switched to the new prize system but this got me some refs. Hopefully it will help people get some refs.

Go to craigslist(dot(org) and select a major city. click on post to classifieds, scroll down and click for sale. Scroll down and click video games (for example) Then select the area you want to post in. Then start creating your post. Enter the name of a game or console,The price (free), Location (Website). Then email address. Then the description and pictures (find them from Google images.) and then submit, confirm and publish.

The way this tactic works is by generating traffic to your website. Most likely the post will be flagged and the only thing a potential ref will see is the post title, Cost, and specific location. This is why it is very important you have a website URL that will fit in the location field. once they see that it is flagged they will go to your website and then click on your R1 ref link.

I would do this for a couple of hours and Google sense would show 90 hits a day to my website and refs were coming in fast. This tactic is only what you put in to it. Do it for a few hours and i'm sure you will have a good experience.

Tips: Use 10minutemail, Make sure you publish the posts, Go through each city area, Use images, Change up your description and posting titles from time to time. Use notepad to log, copy, and past. Use 100% legit in the description.

If i think of anything else I'll update. hope this helps.

I<3Referrals 12-26-2010 03:08 PM

Tell me results.

Billinator 12-26-2010 03:22 PM

When I did this, my question regarding this got deleted. You can give it a shot, but I doubt you'll make much.

I<3Referrals 12-26-2010 05:25 PM

Actually I did it today and got some active refs

Mindraider 12-26-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vodhin (Post 771867)
When I did this, my question regarding this got deleted. You can give it a shot, but I doubt you'll make much.

What question? or did you mean the advertisement in craigslist?

Billinator 12-27-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindraider (Post 771970)
What question? or did you mean the advertisement in craigslist?

I meant to put that in your yahoo answers tactic thread. My mistake.

Stay weiRd 12-28-2010 10:58 AM

Do you have to make a website if you don't have one? (and a craigslist acc?)

sheen 12-30-2010 01:48 PM

this is a great idea!!

here's what i did:

i made a craigslist account
and posted in the free section of most major cities around the usa
FREE XBOX or FREE PS3

you have to change what you write every time because craigslist won't allow you to post the same thing multiple times :) i'm new to this website so now i just have to let the points flow in right!!! :lmao :lmao

sheen 12-30-2010 02:01 PM

already 14 refferals.... in 10 min

Mindraider 12-30-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stay weiRd (Post 772564)
Do you have to make a website if you don't have one? (and a craigslist acc?)

I only suggested it because some viewers on craigs list will flag your post. So its good to have a url in the location field so even if its flagged people will still go to the URL. I know that the ref id doesnt fit.