Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Faster Prize Processing for those in the top 10 (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=37435)

Dr.Genjoah 03-31-2009 01:22 PM

Faster Prize Processing for those in the top 10

This may be a bit biased, but I think those who are in the top 10 runnings for the Referral Contest should have higher priority over everyone else. I'm tired of waiting 1 - 2 weeks for my check.... -__-

TDot 03-31-2009 01:23 PM

Would be nice buuuuuuuuuut not gona happen.

chris108 03-31-2009 01:30 PM

while were add it lets give them 20 points each because all the others arent equal?

Dr.Genjoah 03-31-2009 01:49 PM

No you're not, lol. We're referring and benefiting R1 more than you guys are. Sounds fair that we get higher priority than you guys.

chris108 03-31-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah (Post 422409)
No you're not, lol. We're referring and benefiting R1 more than you guys are. Sounds fair that we get higher priority than you guys.

i highly doubt youll say that if you werent in the top 10......
EDIT:also why not let the offers credit more for them since they are the almighty in r1

Dr.Genjoah 03-31-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris108 (Post 422411)
i highly doubt youll say that if you werent in the top 10......
EDIT:also why not let the offers credit more for them since they are the almighty in r1

I highly doubt you'd disagree if you were top 10. Lol, and referrers don't do offers, so who cares. I'm not asking for the world here, I'm merely asking for something that R1 should be offering to all already. But if they're not gonna offer it to all, they should give priority to those who are benefiting them a lot by referring. Like the people in the top 10.

chris108 03-31-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah (Post 422420)
I highly doubt you'd disagree if you were top 10. Lol, and referrers don't do offers, so who cares. I'm not asking for the world here, I'm merely asking for something that R1 should be offering to all already. But if they're not gonna offer it to all, they should give priority to those who are benefiting them a lot by referring. Like the people in the top 10.

so what your suggesting is proably something that would escalte to something like this
top 10=2 - 8 days
middle=9-15 days
dont reffer so much=15-25 days
so this sounds really fair?
(sorry my spelling fails)

Dr.Genjoah 03-31-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris108 (Post 422423)
so what your suggesting is proably something that would escalte to something like this
top 10=2 - 8 days
middle=9-15 days
dont reffer so much=15-25 days
so this sounds really fair?

What I'm suggesting is not that hard to comprehend. Those in the Top 10 = Faster prize processing times. Those who are not will have whatever the norm is. You're acting like you're putting tons of people ahead of the others. From what I understand, there is a line of requests. I'm suggesting that the top 10 get priority in that line. It's only 10 people, it's not half the community. Get over it, I'm tired of reading your biatching, lol. This probably won't get accepted anyway, but I posted it anyone on the slim chance that it would. So stop crying now, please?

Eric Sherman 03-31-2009 02:01 PM

I think it should be determined upon either how much money/points you've cashed out and how long you've been here. Loyalty should be rewarded.

chris108 03-31-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Genjoah (Post 422428)
What I'm suggesting is not that hard to comprehend. Those in the Top 10 = Faster prize processing times. Those who are not will have whatever the norm is. You're acting like you're putting tons of people ahead of the others. From what I understand, there is a line of requests. I'm suggesting that the top 10 get priority in that line. It's only 10 people, it's not half the community. Get over it, I'm tired of reading your biatching, lol. This probably won't get accepted anyway, but I posted it anyone on the slim chance that it would. So stop crying now, please?

well im just putting my two cents in and i said it would esclate to that sooner or later btw just saying wait like the rest of us your no better and wow adding insults i thought we were having a mature conversation but im guessing im dealing with a 8 year old?