Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Community Discussion (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I'm back. Anyone on here remember me? (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=39644)

XxIRONxMAIDENxX 04-24-2009 02:35 PM

I'm back. Anyone on here remember me?

Hey, it's been a long time since I've been banned from this site and I really miss it. Just letting you newbies know I had over 160 points when I was banned and my account was banned because my stupid friend logged in to his account on my computer so they thought I was using two accounts. So lesson to the noobs, don't do that lol. I am gonna try and get my account back but I doubt it will work so now I am just here to help. I haven't used any freebie sites in a long time except prize rebel for 1 or 2 weeks after being banned when eventually I just got tired of completing offers. So I logged in a few minutes ago to find out I had 73.20 points all from referral methods I used just before I stopped using these sites. So anyway, I'm back. Anyone on here from the old days? You guys were awesome. So i'm back to help some noobs if you need some and maybe get my account back.

- XxIRONxMAIDENxX (Mike, New Jersey)
Up the Irons.

XxIRONxMAIDENxX 04-24-2009 02:38 PM

Oh, and Rewards 1 staff, I am sorry for my rule breaking and insulting staff members. You guys are really awesome and I was just really mad because I basically lost 170 dollars. just saying, if you remember me, no hard feelings.

imagripandsip 04-24-2009 02:44 PM

its ur best referral!

blademog

galloan224 04-24-2009 02:44 PM

wait a second?????? my friends have longed on their rewards1 accounts on my computer plenty of times and they havent said anything is wrong with that to me. or did you like create both you and your friends accounts from the same computer cause im guessing they would get you for something like tht.

ImpacT 04-24-2009 02:48 PM

I remember you!

Jahid 04-24-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxIRONxMAIDENxX (Post 453908)
Hey, it's been a long time since I've been banned from this site and I really miss it. Just letting you newbies know I had over 160 points when I was banned and my account was banned because my stupid friend logged in to his account on my computer so they thought I was using two accounts. So lesson to the noobs, don't do that lol. I am gonna try and get my account back but I doubt it will work so now I am just here to help. I haven't used any freebie sites in a long time except prize rebel for 1 or 2 weeks after being banned when eventually I just got tired of completing offers. So I logged in a few minutes ago to find out I had 73.20 points all from referral methods I used just before I stopped using these sites. So anyway, I'm back. Anyone on here from the old days? You guys were awesome. So i'm back to help some noobs if you need some and maybe get my account back.

- XxIRONxMAIDENxX (Mike, New Jersey)
Up the Irons.

Yep i remember you:thumbs:smiley2::smile

HeLiX 04-24-2009 02:55 PM

Amgash ur the noob that stole my ref tactic and tried saying it was yours FAIL.

XxIRONxMAIDENxX 04-24-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imagripandsip (Post 453918)
its ur best referral!

blademog

oh yeah. sup! :D

Lastwill 04-24-2009 02:58 PM

Nope, probably becuase it was way back when the forums began.

XxIRONxMAIDENxX 04-24-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galloan224 (Post 453920)
wait a second?????? my friends have longed on their rewards1 accounts on my computer plenty of times and they havent said anything is wrong with that to me. or did you like create both you and your friends accounts from the same computer cause im guessing they would get you for something like tht.

It wasn't created from my computer, but the account was referred under my link.