Rewards1 Forums

Rewards1 Forums (http://forums.rewards1.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Amazing how you rip us off! (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=66719)

Helper123 04-01-2011 04:09 PM

Amazing how you rip us off!
 
$25 League of Legend cards here cost 29 points! Wow, that's 4 dollars more! No wonder no one buys them! You need to lower them to how much they really worth.

wilmomannn 04-01-2011 04:29 PM

They can do what they want lol

Bobbyloujo 04-01-2011 04:47 PM

Some things are less than what they actually cost :P

Helper123 04-01-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbyloujo (Post 792738)
Some things are less than what they actually cost :P

In this instance, more.

sw0rd 04-01-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helper123 (Post 792731)
$25 League of Legend cards here cost 29 points! Wow, that's 4 dollars more! No wonder no one buys them! You need to lower them to how much they really worth.

Points = Not Cash!
Therefore ur getting it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wat do u mean it costs $4 more?
Its freeeeeeeeeee

Helper123 04-01-2011 06:07 PM

Other sites have it for 25 points. I think they should lower it a little, because this way I'm sure they aren't getting any profit.

sw0rd 04-01-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helper123 (Post 792756)
Other sites have it for 25 points. I think they should lower it a little, because this way I'm sure they aren't getting any profit.

If your so keen on what other sites are doing, why dont u just go there?

Helper123 04-01-2011 06:47 PM

Because I'm loyal to R1.

Bobbyloujo 04-01-2011 08:07 PM

A loyal user wouldn't say that they're a rip off.

Helper123 04-02-2011 06:50 AM

Thing is we have to get moe points than it's worth.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.