ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Vontemixmaster

Conversation Between Vontemixmaster and Dommzyd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 94
  1. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:19 PM
    Dommzyd
    Sorry things didn't go your way I guess.
  2. Vontemixmaster
    01-04-2010 05:17 PM
    Vontemixmaster
    Well then.... up yours....
  3. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:16 PM
    Dommzyd
    No, the thread does not have to be deleted. This is how every scam thread is done. One person gives their side of the story and whatever proof they have. The other person gives their side and their proof. You know that, you're not an idiot.
    HP gave his side, you said no he's lying. There is not proof you did pay him, there is somewhat evidence you did NOT pay him. I am not closing a thread because you feel like it's tarnishing your repuation.
    No thread MUST be deleted for any reason. There's still no real answer to this right? Even though you may be innocent, I do not have to do anything and I'm sure the other mods and pyros feel the same. I guess we're alllll biased.
  4. Vontemixmaster
    01-04-2010 05:12 PM
    Vontemixmaster
    I'm sorry, but do you know for sure that what you're saying is true? Yes, I did prolong payment, but I sent it to him a while back. Which is not the same. So, unless you have proof that would combat that, I'm innocent. Therefore, thread MUST be deleted. Unless you want to hold unprofessional bias on the situation.
  5. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:10 PM
    Dommzyd
    If you didn't scam, he would have no reason to make that thread. If I closed threads because the person says they didn't scam, we would never resolve anything.
  6. Vontemixmaster
    01-04-2010 05:08 PM
    Vontemixmaster
    Attempt at what?
    I'm simply saying had I scammed or not scammed that thread would still be there. And seeing asI haven't scammed and there's no proof I didn't. SO...that thread needs to close... Thanks
  7. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:07 PM
    Dommzyd
    No actually. The Air force didn't work out because I'm in the Army DEP so it doesn't really matter. Is my personal life that important to you that you have to bring it up on the internet?
    Anyway, r1 isn't my job and it'll never be. Thanks for the attempt though. You're mature!
  8. Vontemixmaster
    01-04-2010 05:04 PM
    Vontemixmaster
    isnt that you're job.. since the air force didnt work out obviously...
  9. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:02 PM
    Dommzyd
    Oh and i hope you like your new avy .
  10. Dommzyd
    01-04-2010 05:02 PM
    Dommzyd
    I'm not closing a thread because of profanity. Do you know how many threads I'd have to close if I did that? Sorry, but the bad publicity is your fault.. He wouldn't have posted that stuff up for no reason. If you really did not scam him then you shouldn't have much of a problem. Just my opinion.