ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Lastwill

Conversation Between Lastwill and Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    02-25-2011 05:31 AM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    Alright thanks bro.
  2. Lastwill
    02-24-2011 08:49 PM
    Lastwill
    I placed the custom background in the same place as the style.css file
    If you did change the style.css then it would be calling the Lockbg.png in the same folder.
    Replacing the black lockbg.png with your custom lockbg should do the trick.
    I'm sure thats what I did and I can't think of anything that could be wrong.
  3. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    02-24-2011 11:38 AM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    No I already did that part, that was easy. I'm just stuck on replacing the background photo. Right now it's just the black template, and it says renaming the custom image you want to the lockbg.png filename will replace it with the custom image. But for me that didn't work...still remains as the black template, so do I have to move the custom image to a certain file location?
  4. Lastwill
    02-24-2011 10:34 AM
    Lastwill
    SSH in to your iPhone.
    /private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXX/Typophone 4
    Edit the style.css
    Change
    background-image:url('/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg');
    to

background-image:url('LockBackground.png');
  5. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    02-24-2011 09:18 AM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    Yeah, I figured it all out shortly after asking, the only problem left was replacing the background image with a custom one instead of the black one. I renamed the custom image I wanted to the same filename as the blank black one, but it didn't do anything, do I need to place the file in a certain location or anything?
  6. Lastwill
    02-23-2011 07:02 PM
    Lastwill
    I haven't logged in for a while so sorry about that.
    The clock on the unlock screen can be gotten rid of by installing Lockscreen Clock Hide in Cydia.
    Unless you mean the status bar, then you would have to look it up. Shouldn't be that difficult.
    As for the background, you have to look up how to SSH. [Assuming you don't know how to] It's basically accessing your iPhone's files remotely. I had to manually put the background image in to the theme's files.
    The comment's section of this: http://angelman8.deviantart.com/art/...ne-4-175481865
    Addresses most of the problems with it. What you have to do is find the theme's folder and replace the black background image with yours. [the image must have the same resolution/size] If you have any questions, just ask me.
  7. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    02-20-2011 07:23 AM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    I just jailbroke my iphone 4 and got typophone 4 or whatever it was, but it's looking pretty clunky, with the original clock and date at the top, how do I remove this and add a background instead of the normal black background, would be greatly appreciated if you could walk me through this sometime, when you're bored and got some free time.
  8. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    01-19-2010 02:20 PM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    Alright well thanks anyway, I'll see if Joey can then when he gets on.
  9. Lastwill
    01-19-2010 02:15 PM
    Lastwill
    lol, sorry. I don't even know who has verified paypal accounts.
  10. Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    01-19-2010 02:11 PM
    Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
    I tryed to purchase an American Eagle giftcard but since my paypal is unverified I can't purchase a giftcard (kind of weird because I've used it twice to purchase clothes, but I guess giftcards it won't work with). Need a trusted member with a verified paypal to purchase it for me, and you're one of the top trusted members in my eyes, do you know of any other members?