PDA

View Full Version : Paper Mario:TTYD Funny Quotes/Moments *May Contain Spoilers!*

deathfire234
07-31-2008, 02:58 PM
This may contain spoilers!

(Location: Keelhaul Key. When: When the 3 lost men are ambushed. Who: Guy who looks like... (is)... Lord Crump.)

As he is walking away he faces the TV screen and says, "Oh, and you! Yes you! The one in front of the TV screen! I'm sure you know who I am, but no telling Mario! Or else!"

(Location: Keelhaul Key. When: When Bobbery is ambushed by Embers and thinks he is dead, after you whack him with the hammer. Who: Bobbery... OF COURSE.)

He wakes up and says,... well I forgot what he says but it's something like this, "Oh, Mario. I see you have perished as well." I know it's nothing like that. >.>

ShadowPanther
07-31-2008, 03:03 PM
This may contain spoilers!

(Location: Keelhaul Key. When: When the 3 lost men are ambushed. Who: Guy who looks like... (is)... Lord Crump.)

As he is walking away he faces the TV screen and says, "Oh, and you! Yes you! The one in front of the TV screen! I'm sure you know who I am, but no telling Mario! Or else!"

(Location: Keelhaul Key. When: When Bobbery is ambushed by Embers and thinks he is dead, after you whack him with the hammer. Who: Bobbery... OF COURSE.)

He wakes up and says,... well I forgot what he says but it's something like this, "Oh, Mario. I see you have perished as well." I know it's nothing like that. >.>

This is my favorite game. I like the Vivian/Marylian/Beldum fights. Beldum is funny. And the Bowser events, Bowser's funny.

deathfire234
07-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Another one (since I just beat him) from Cortez: "Come in the dooooor... and be trapped in darkness foooooorever..." That guy's too easy >.>...

and (the small quotes from the rescue toads) "What a waste". Favorite one. :D

BypassHacker
07-31-2008, 07:15 PM
I loved this game! I beat it...
The hardest part was when I was on the train and you had to get that ghost woman out and disappear then find the ghost.

TheRiGuy
07-31-2008, 09:27 PM
I loved this game! I beat it...
The hardest part was when I was on the train and you had to get that ghost woman out and disappear then find the ghost.if you think thats the hardest part you must have never attempted the 100 pit thing. the first time i got to the 100th floor i was so exited :thumbs and then pissed when i lost to bonetail :crap

deathfire234
08-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Almost to the end, I'm on the moon. :P Another funny thing is when you get the paper boat "curse", just the things the box says before you open it. Can't beat that! ...Honestly! I won't say it for the people who havent got there. (The reason I haven't beaten it yet is because I just bought it 2 days ago. Lol, hard to find it nowadays. >.>)

And the thing the Golden Fuzzy says. (I forgot.)