PDA

View Full Version : Who else is looking forward to Brawl?

Ace
02-28-2008, 08:32 PM
I simply can't wait for it. It's gonna be soo great. I'm just sad that is coming out on the LAST day of my Spring break. Whats up with that? :disgust

Who's gonna be your main? I'll save you the energy of reading about my strategy on how I don't have a main.;)

Kilawat12
02-29-2008, 04:38 AM
yeah my friend down the hall is gonna get it so our whole floor will be playing it non-stop(i live in a dorm.) My main character is going to be Link, it always has been ever since the first one

Ace
02-29-2008, 09:04 AM
yeah my friend down the hall is gonna get it so our whole floor will be playing it non-stop(i live in a dorm.) My main character is going to be Link, it always has been ever since the first one

I tend to despise Link user's not for personal issues or the character. Its because most Link user's tend to spam his UpB (Spin) and it gets VERY annoying at times. I'm just glad Sakurai thought of the "Stale Moves" feature where if someone uses a move too much then its affect is lowered.:D

two_fast_four_you
02-29-2008, 09:57 AM
my main will more then likely be marth or ike, cant wait for it either

Ace
02-29-2008, 01:34 PM
my main will more then likely be marth or ike, cant wait for it either

Good Lord! Ike is a beast! Hes kinda boring to watch other people play with 'cause hes so slow, but still! Just a few hits and the opponent is flying already.:lol

Kilawat12
02-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah i understand what you mean about the up+b attack. I also use the bombs arrows and his boomerang. The c-stick moves are really good too!:thumbs Plus zelda games are some of my favorite games ever

Ace
02-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah i understand what you mean about the up+b attack. I also use the bombs arrows and his boomerang. The c-stick moves are really good too!:thumbs Plus zelda games are some of my favorite games ever

Same here:smile. There are only about 2-3 Zelda games that I haven't played. And I've enjoyed most of them except a few like Zelda II. :mad:

NiGHTS
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah I love this game I beat it in 2 days and im addicted to it its awesome:lol

Ace
03-16-2008, 07:59 PM
This game pwns Melee in a heartbeat. Seriously.
There hasn't been a day since release where I haven't played this game for AT LEAST and 2 hours. :D

knucklessonic8
03-17-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm looking fwd to creating my stages! I've had sketches made and everything. I anticipate when I can finally play it. :)

two_fast_four_you
03-17-2008, 07:52 PM
ike is really to slow to play as right now... so me, i use sonic or marth sometimes ike, its true though, hes a beast

Ace
03-18-2008, 10:16 AM
ike is really to slow to play as right now... so me, i use sonic or marth sometimes ike, its true though, hes a beast
Go to gamefaqs.com and look up the new faq that describes and explains how to fully utilize Ike to his best potential. It will stress many times that Ike speed doesn't matter at all. ;)

two_fast_four_you
03-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Go to gamefaqs.com and look up the new faq that describes and explains how to fully utilize Ike to his best potential. It will stress many times that Ike speed doesn't matter at all. ;)
ill do that thanks